After putting it aside, the little lion looked at the few digital cookies, and then looked at Teacher Xiaobai's bright smile. He suddenly realized that something was wrong!

  So, after trying hard to pull out a biscuit, the little lion stuffed it into his mouth with a 'swish'. He looked at Teacher Xiaobai and said loudly: "I won't give it to you."

  Bai Nuosi's mouth was sore from laughing. The little lion was so cute. He even pretended to look pitiful and said to the little lion: "But Teacher Xiaobai also wants to eat biscuits. One star, little one." One for Teacher Bai and one for Baby Snake."

  The little lion fiercely held the jar in his arms, stuffed a biscuit into his mouth, and shook his head wildly: "No! I don't want to eat it."

  It was saying that Bai Nuosi didn't want to eat, but it was said in such a hurry that it made people laugh.

  The little lion ate two. Looking at Teacher Xiaobai's outstretched hand, he turned around with the biscuits in his arms. His mouth was full and he said vaguely: "I won't give it to you. There isn't one." ."

  In fact, Bai Nuosi and Snake Baby had already eaten a lot of biscuits just now.

  The little black snake actually doesn't like eating biscuits very much. It has no interest in eating biscuits. It would rather drink milk than biscuits because the biscuits are too dry.

  Bai Nuosi didn't want to feed the little lion so much. Firstly, he was afraid that it would bulge, and secondly, he was worried that he would get angry. This jar of biscuits was originally a snack for the two cubs for three days.

  When Bai Nuosi saw that there were not many cookies left, he stopped teasing the little lion.

  He put Teng She on the sofa, snickered and pretended to be pitiful and said: "Okay, okay, if you don't give it to the teacher, then I won't give it to you. The teacher can only hide and cry for a while secretly, and he can't do anything to you. Alas. ."

  Bai Nuosi brought the basins of the two cubs over and poured half a basin of water into each of them: "After eating the biscuits, remember to drink more water."

  The little lion lay there, eating biscuits for a while, then secretly looked up and saw that Teacher Xiaobai had indeed returned to the kitchen and was busy there again.

  The little lion lowered his head and looked at the biscuits in his arms. He immediately felt that the biscuits no longer tasted good.

  Will Teacher Xiaobai really hide and cry secretly because he can't eat cookies?

  Isn't it?

  Isn't it embarrassing for such a grown-up person to still be like this?

  The little lion stuffed another biscuit into his mouth, with a sad face, but the biscuit was really delicious...

  Not long after Bai Nuosi returned to the kitchen, he suddenly saw the little lion sneaking over.

  While taking out the baked bread, he looked at the little lion out of the corner of his eye.

  I saw the little lion secretly placing the tattered biscuit bottle on the kitchen island, then turning around and running away as fast as if someone was chasing it from behind.

  In fact, it's just that it can't help but feel embarrassed.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi turned back in confusion, walked over and took a look, and saw that the tattered biscuit bottle that had been chewed by the little lion still contained seven or eight numbered biscuits.