Late Night Comfort- A Cheeseloon One Shot

Start from the beginning

But everyone else? They either all hate me, or don't give two fucks about me. And I'm so tired of being treated like I'm a villain!!

I shift in my bed so I'm on my side. I grab my phone from my bedside drawer and turn it on. 

I go blind for a good split second, and regain my vision so I can check on the time. It's currently 4 am, of course it is.

Sighing, I sit up from my bed and look around. I almost forgot I was in a room alone. I used to be in one with Nickel, but he complained to OJ and moved him with Box.

Feeling alone, sudden tears swelling up and rolling down my face. Not just that, but memories of the past came creeping up on me. 

I was crying and blaming myself for all the hate I deserved. The urge of harming myself was large, but I couldn't do it.

With that, I stood up and walked out of my room. I silently walked down the dark and eerie hallways of the hotel. 

It was so dark, and everything was just so loud. The darkness was consuming me the more I walked.

Every step I took, the more my insecurities crept up on me, and the more I wanted to cry. I kept it in though, otherwise I would alert everyone.

And I definitely did NOT need that! I don't need anybody's pity! And didn't want them to worry about me, not that they will.

It felt like I was walking for hours, but I finally managed to my desination. I knock on the door and wait for a bit.

Shuffling could be heard inside the room and then the door finally opens. Behind the door was my loving and punny boyfriend, Cheesy.

"Loon?", Cheesy asks.

"H-hey....", I choke out.

"Oh my-! Are you okay sweetie?", he asks.

I shake my head, not having the strength to speak. He notices my face and motions me to walk in.

I head in and then feel myself being lifted up bt Cheesy. My face reddens as I'm being led to his bed.

He plops the two of us on the bed and we begin to cuddle. This felt so nice, just the two of us cuddling like this.

"Better?", Cheesy asked.

"Mhm. Thanks.", I thanked.

"Good. You don't have to tell me anything if you don't like.", he says.

I nod and cuddle him closer. I didn't feel like tell him anything at the moment, but maybe later.

This was one of the reasons I loved Cheesy. He understood my hurt and pain, and he didn't force anything out of me.

He waited until I was ready to tell him things, no matter how long he waited. This was Cheesy's best feature.

So here we laid, cuddling and loving each others embrace. Cheesy was the bigger spoon at the moment, stroking my hair in a very soothing way.

I yawn as I felt my eyes grow heavy. I could hear Cheesy chuckle as he continue to stroke my hair.

"Tired?", Cheesy asks softly.

I nod and he cuddles me tighter. I let out a tiny squeak, making him chuckle more.

"We should head to bed then.", he suggested.

He pecks my forehead as I make a tiny squeak once again. I blush at my squeak and bury my head in Cheesy's chest.

Chuckling once more, we both stare at each other lovingly. We close the gap and kiss each other, making us blush in the process.

We pull apart and I close my eyes. Cheesy goes back to stroking my hair while I become fully rested.

I yawn once more as sleep finally pulls me into a deep slumber. I cuddle tighter as I finally fall asleep with one last thought.

I'm glad I have Cheesy. Because these late night comforts make me feel so loved and respected, even on my darker days.

.

.

.

*END*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awe~

This was super wholesome.

I can see why Mangy is so obsessed with this damn ship.

And I promise guys...

I'll get to your requests soon!

Just lacking that motivation to do requests right now!

But I'll get to them eventually!

Anyways.

Hope you liked this one!

See ya!

*static*

*static ends*

-Glitch