I groaned after a while and stood up, before I finally decided to go to the treadmill.

And I did indeed work out, until i feel someone touch my back I had to stop.

I turned to look at Yeji, who was frowning and looked angry.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Stop." she simply replied and I turned my whole body towards her, placing my hands on my hips.

"Why?"

"Because people are watching." She said and nodded her head towards two men who stopped lifting weights and doing push-ups to apparently look at me.

"Oh, come on baby, it's harmless," I scoffed in her same tone of voice and crossed my arms over my chest, deliberately pushing my breasts out for Yeji and those two men to see.

Her nostrils flared and her expression hardened, before she suddenly grabbed onto my hips and pulled me up, making me squeal.

She turned around and I wrapped my legs around her waist to keep from falling on my ass. My arms went around her neck and I tried to act like I wasn't enjoying this.

Yeji's eyes went straight to my butt and she cupped it, her eyes going to the guys who were still watching.

"You look so good to me, baby." She said loudly and lifted her chin to press a kiss to my lips.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked, trying to break free from her grip.

Her expression hardened and I laughed, looking at the two men still staring at me.

"I don't know this woman." I told them and the one with a full sleeve tattoo nodded his head at me, winking.

"Then why don't you come over here and help me work out?" the other one asked.

I tried not to look disgusted as he stood up and took a step toward us.

"She's kidding dude, I'm her girlfriend, so sit down." Yeji warned and put her arm around my waist.

The man rolled his eyes and sat back down on the bench.

When his attention turned away from us, Yeji removed her arm and shot me a disappointed look, before going back to working out.

She finished fifteen minutes later, and didn't even spare me a glance before wiping her forehead and under her arms, then took a sip from her bottle.

"Yeji?" I asked, following her out of the room, into the hallway.

She didn't look at me as she slammed the door to the men's locker room.

I quickly changed into my normal clothes before leaving the room. I found her outside in the car, waiting for me.

"Yeji, come on, don't be like that." I said and she raised her eyebrows, still ignoring me.

I threw my bag on the back seat and buckled my seat belt as she started the car. She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel to an invisible tune.

"Yejiiiiiiiiiiiii." I stretched her name as she kept driving, staring straight ahead.

She bit her lip, like she was trying not to answer me, so I decided to do it Jake's way.

Look how I ended up...

Actually, I'm going to do what Jake would do.

I shook my head and pretended to check my phone, and just as it stopped at a red light, I "dropped" the phone on the ground. I unbuckled my seatbelt and bent down to grab my phone off the ground.