"Ryujin." I replied and she rolled her eyes.

"Would you like to renew her membership and get a new one for her now or after her training? In case she doesn't-"

"Later." Yeji interrupted her before she handed back her card with two keys.

I followed her up the stairs to the second floor, where she pointed to the women's locker room.

"Meet me here in five."

I nodded and watched her enter the room.

I quickly changed into my gym clothes and then stowed my bag in a locker, before looking at my image in the mirror and walking out.

Yeji was leaning against the wall, dressed in a pair of gray shorts and a tank top that made her look amazing.

She had a towel slung over her shoulder and a bottle of water in her hand.

"What the hell are those?" she asked, eyes glued to my legs.

"Uh, some kind of leggings? Why?"

"Spin back around."

"Why?"

"I want to see your ass in those pants."

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms, not turning around.

"Are you sure you don't want to see Alice's ass in these?" I asked.

Her eyes widened and a smile spread across her face.

"Are you jealous?"

"She was obviously flirting with you."

"Oh, come on baby, it's harmless." She laughed.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Let's just go." I sighed and walked beside her to a glass door at the end of the hallway.

She opened the door and held it open for me. I smiled at her as I walked in front of her, then realized she probably had a reason for being so nice.

"Fuck, your ass looks so good in that." she complimented me and I shook my head, looking around the room.

"What do you usually do?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I usually lift weights or do push-ups."

She put down her water bottle and sat down on the seat at the weight lifting station.

"How many pounds do you usually set this at?"

"Well, I start with fifty and then go up to a hundred."

"Wow, that's a lot."

"I mean, obviously I can lift more, but I wouldn't want to over stimulate myself." She continued with a cocky grin on her face.

"Sure." I said and sat down in the chair made especially for crunches.

I then started doing crunches and stopped about that time, because her arm muscles were distracting me while I was trying to lift those weights.

"Honey, the whole purpose of coming to the gym is to work out."

"I'm sweating just looking at you." I replied proudly.

"When did you get good at pick-up lines?" she laughed and stopped working out to look at me.

I shrugged and she ran a hand through her hair.

"So, are you doing sit-ups or not?"

"No. Ugh, don't look at me like that."

Yeji rolled her eyes and went back to her workout while I lay on the floor and stared at the ceiling.