"Leah?"

"Erwin." Leah replied, sounding quite proud of herself. As he stared at her in shock, a questioning look flashed over his eyes. Do they know? Leah shook her head every so slightly. "What are you doing here, Section Commander?"

"Coincidence. My hunt for Scouts was successful," Leah spread her hand, referring to the squad around her. "The Government would've been quite happy with me a few days ago if I turned up with all these prisoners."

Levi scoffed. "If anyone's a prisoner here, it's you." Leah crossed her arms and frowned, "Uh- no. I can leave if I want to. I just don't want to."

"Oh, yeah. That's right. You actually like fighting these damned titans. I bet you're just like four-eyes over there and get some freakish pleasure from it-"

Leah hit Levi's arm, "I do not-"

"Enough you two." Erwin cut through their bickering, sending them both a stern glance. "Anderson, you will remain with this squad until the titan is delt with. Speaking of, anything on that titan?"

Levi explained the situation. Erwin left the squad minutes later with the order to return to the walls of Orvud District, the closest walls nearby and also the walls Rod Reiss' titan was heading straight for. Leah couldn't hold back a groan when the horse started moving again.

The horses were much faster than the grotesque titan, and it didn't take long for them to leave it in their dust. The conversation en route to the walls was mainly about Rod Reiss' aim by turning titan. Hange speculated that when a royal came into contact with the founding titan - the type of titan Eren possessed - they unlocked the full ability of titan control, but simultaneously adopted the ideology of the first King and refused to do anything about the titan scourge.

When Eren suggested that he be fed to Rod Reiss to turn him back into a human, and Levi agreed, Leah was quick to step in. The red-head pinched Levi's side. "Hey, don't encourage him." She clipped, despite knowing what Levi was saying was perfectly reasonable. "Eren, you can't do that."

"Yeah- Eren, I can't let you." Mikasa voiced her agreement with Leah. Thankfully, Historia offered the alternative and brought the spotlight off Eren; arguing with the support of Armin that they weren't fully certain Rod would even turn back into a human, and if he did, it wasn't set in stone he'd use the titan powers for good.

Eventually the conversation looped to Doctor Jeager's basement. It was theorised Eren's father, who stole the Founder titan from Historia's sister, knew of a way to save humanity without relying on a royal descendant and information on this could be found in Eren's basement.

-

On arrival at the Orvud Military Headquarters, Levi passed on the hot news that Historia, being next in line to the throne, was to become the Queen after dealing with Rod's titan. Her reaction was far from what Leah had expected. If anything the blonde seemed upset to hear about it. Her fellow 104th cadets tried to stand up for her, telling Levi she no longer wanted to be defined by her bloodline, until Historia stepped in again.

"It's fine. If my next duty is to become a Queen... then that's what I'll do. I do appreciate your concern, but whether this is forced on me is really up for me to decide, and I've decided. Captain, before that- I have one condition for you."

"And that is?"

"While my fate is still my own, I want to put everything I have on the line."

Recall - Levi Ackerman x Fem OC (An Attack On Titan /// Shingeki No Kyojin ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें