[Chapter Fifty]: The Twins' Clash

"Why do you want to become a hero, Carbon?" asked the male teacher in a soft voice, crouching down to match the short height of the very young boy in front of him. He smiled as he watched Carbon think of an answer, which didn't take long at all.

"I wanna beat the bad guys and save people!" Carbon stated with a massive grin, punching the air repeatedly as if he was attacking a 'bad guy'. The imagination of a child was quite amazing, the teacher thought. 

"Saving people should always be the priority, Carbon," the teacher told him, but patted his shoulder. "You'll be a great hero!"

"Yeah! And... so will Y/N!" he added, grabbing onto Y/N and pulling him into a side-hug. "He'll be the best Quirkless hero ever! Just watch!" Y/N simply shrugged and matched Carbon's grin with his own.

The teacher chuckled at the adorable faces of the children, knowing that their incredible determination would bring them to their goals. And that they would always be fighting together, no matter what. They would always be fighting together. Always. That was what he thought.

...

Y/N can be seen looking down at a seemingly endless pit, surrounded by a pitch-black void, his face shadowed and unseeable. The boy's body language shows his emotions, nevertheless, as a single tear drops from his face and lands on the ground with a quiet, yet audible, splat. When it hits the black ground, it suddenly expands into a diamond-blue sea, as the sky transitions into a starry night-sky, the Moon prevalent amongst everything else. The scene is then covered by the title card.

The scene fades away, panning to Height's Alliance, otherwise known as the dorms the U.A. students are staying in. It first shows Zion with his mouth open, supposedly explaining something to Wyatt, who is listening with intrigue. There is a notebook in his hands with only a bit of letters noticeable, though they are unable to help with figuring out what is written on there.

Then the scene transitions to Walker sitting on the couch next to Hagakure. The invisible girl is showing him something on her phone, which he is staring at curiously. She has a noticeable aura of excitement emitting from her, eager to see how Walker reacts. He simply gives a smile and speaks to her, yet his words cannot be heard.

It then proceeds to pan to a scene where Todoroki is trying to cook in the kitchen of the dorms, but is failing horribly, and Bakugo can be seen shouting at him angrily, showing one of his usual faces as he glares at the icy hot boy. Other members of Class 1-A, such as Mina, Uraraka, Iida and Kirishima, can be seen laughing at the scene.

Midoriya is then shown talking excitedly to Yaoyorozu and Carbon, who are both intrigued by what the boy has to say. There is a bright grin on his face, radiating an aura of joy, as he continues to mutter and point at his notebook frantically, which amuses both Carbon and Yaoyorozu, shown by the smiles on their face.

However, the atmosphere seemingly shifts abruptly, when Carbon is seen looking around the area, realising the absence of Y/N. He walks away from Midoriya and Yaoyorozu, heading to Walker and Hagakure, who shrug before getting back to what they were doing before. After that, he makes his way to the kitchen, but nobody knows where Y/N is. Mina's face is noticeably worried, and she runs off, with Carbon continuing to search the dorms for his brother.

It transitions to Y/N walking down a street, his face darkened, his bodyguards watching from afar. His hands are in his pockets and his head is faced downwards, towards the pavement, as he continues to walk depressingly. He then turns, seeing Mina sprinting towards him, her arm outstretched and hand waving repeatedly at him. Y/N stops, a noticeable blush forming on his face, which he appears to be confused about. When Mina gets close, however, the screen cracks and shatters within seconds.