Beyoncé: *chuckles* Thank you. I'm gonna come to get you later, I have to talk to you about something..

Megan: Okay.
_____________________________________

I'm excited to see her today. I miss the way she smells and the way she looks at me.

After speaking with Beyoncé on the phone, I started cleaning up my room. I played "Partition" and Monie unexpectedly came into my room.

She looked at the TV. "Damnnnn... isn't that your tutor ?" She asked.

"Mhm."

"And to think you got to hit that..lucky." Monie said while she continued to watch the music video.

What the hell did
she just say????

"WHAT?" I said while looking at her.

"I was playing...." Monie said and scrunched her face at me. "Unless....."

"No. Get out."

"Wait. Megan, be honest really quick. Do you like her? Because I genuinely feel like you're feeling something for her." Monie asked. She closed my room door and sat on my bed.

"Monie, I don't." I said.

"I know you don't like me like that and I get on your nerves but we are sisters and I do care about you. I'm sorry I'm such a pain in the ass it's just because I don't feel genuinely loved by anyone, not even our mother." Monie said and wiped a tear from her face. "I can tell you like her... and it doesn't matter how much you deny it but Megan I know you like her."

She has never opened up to me...

I took a seat next to her on the bed and spoke softly, "Sis, I want you to know that I love you. Mom loves you more than you think. So please don't feel like nobody cares about you. Trust me, I've loved you all along. It's normal for siblings to annoy each other." After expressing my love, I embraced her tightly.

She hugged me back. "So can we just open up to each other about everything like sisters do?"

"Yes.. but we have to promise to never tell each other secrets." I said.

"On Dad's grave, I'll never speak on your secrets to anyone." Monie said.

"Dad's not dead..."

"Notch yet." Monie said.

We laughed.

"I do like her..." I admitted.

"I know. Does she know?" Monie asked.

"Yes.."

"How does she feel about that?"

"Long story short, me and her had sex a couple of times." I blurted out and covered my mouth immediately.

Monie eyes widened. "How was it? I know it was good. I just know it."

"It was amazing and...she made me do things I've never done before." I told her.

"Shitt.. So she likes you too if that's the case."