Chapter 4 {Fruit of Moss Hardship}

(eyo chapter four is out)
.
.
.
.

Chloe: "Even if they inherit Rimuru-san's growth they still wouldn't come close to his strength and specially his intelligents"

Hinata: "Indeed that guy isn't just strong but he's too far intelligent, he just lacks the right common sense for this world."

The two beauties finally finally spoke..

Benimaru: "Ha-ha i cant deny that.."

Benimaru let out a dry laugh.

Guy: "ohh... right intelligence..."

Guy uttered while pondering about something.

Velzard: "What is it Guy looks like you figure out something mhm.."

The curious Velzard elegantly asked Guy.

Guy: "Yup this is pretty much not related to the topic we have in our discussion, Is it possible that the reason for that slime intelligence is related to a skill?"

Chloe: "I see, I won't deny it you're correct about that."

Diablo: "Chloe sama may I take a guess?"

Chloe: "Mhm..."

Chloe nodded to Diablo.

Diablo: "Is it The ultimate skill of angelic series" Raphael the king of wisdom"

Chloe: "Indeed"

Diablo: "I see"

Diablo didn't press the matter more as it was rude to ask for his masters skill without his permission.

Guy: "Oh heh.. finally some Intel about that slime"

Chloe: "oh Guy that skill is sacrificed already heh."

""Haah?""

All Attendees of walpurgis shouted in unison.

Chloe: "Opps my mouth slips"

'Rimuru san will scold me later for sure~'

Chloe thought about of the time when rimuru finally wakes up.

Guy: "Haah... that absurd slime"

Guy muttered in tired tone.

Diablo: "Tch Guy will you stop calling my master" that slime" My master have the majestic name and it is 'Rimuru'. "

Guy: "Yes.. Yes.."

Guy replied almost immediately clearly avoiding any arguments with diablo, His tired voice is noticeable hinting how mentally tired he is.

(Imagine he  argued with diablo here he'll be dead for sure)

Leon: "Hmp.. there's no normal about that sli-..." a certain gaze landed on him before he even uttered his next word after some "coughing" he corrected his self.

Leon: "Cough.. cough..  There's no normal about that guy Rimuru and theres no doubt that some may already inherit his intelligence"

Luminous: "Troublesome... troublesome.."

With everyone thinking of a solution to prevent any chaos to spread Testarossa who is currently next to diablo propose something.

Testarossa: "Shall I present the Intel collected by moss for the past 1000 years."