Chapter 5 {Fruit of Moss Hardship [part 2]... }

This will be a continuation for the last chapter~
.
.
.
.
.

After taking a short break The gang proceeds to the next report.

Testarossa: 300 years After Rimuru-sama's disappearance the otherworlders successfully built their name and they've created a group for themselves. And they announced in the world their self as the Group who will oppose the "Evil Demon lords".

Guy: "heh no wonder there are many humans who are trying to invade that slimes Country."

Chloe: "It's not surprising as they used to live in a different world, they probably thought that the supposedly "demon lords" will commit a lowly massacre without mercy."

Hinata: "With the danger lurking in their backs they can't just help it"

Leon: "Its a waste of time to even care about that"

Luminous: "Humans are naive as ever"

(free energy from them brrr brrr)

Ramiris: "I was about to show them my 48 special moves they're lucky that berreta-chan and theyni-chan is there to stop me"

Ramiris replied to what Guy said earlier while imitating her supposedly "48 special/killing moves"

Testarossa: "There are indeed some fool humans and otherworlders who tried to invade the Tempest."

Diablo: "They haven't seen or experienced the majesty of our master I should let them know that after this meeting"

Diablo replied with a terrifying smile on his face.

Benimaru: 'Mhm... so they only   'tried' to invade so it means they failed. hmm its not surprising that even without us patrons our military strength is out of this world in the first place' Benimaru thought to himself.

Velzard: "Im surprised that they even thought of invading that forest isn't that where the "Storm dragon" nest himself."

Veldora: "Big-sister im suppressing my aura completely and those event happened when im supposedly 'sleeping'.."

Velzard: "I know that, but they fear us True dragons dont they. And they should have some intel about us even if the tenma war happened 450 years ago about then."

Testarossa: "They're getting controlled Velzard sama"

with velzard and veldora talking Testarossa interject their conversation and answered the question that was about to unfold.

Velzard: "mhm.. just what I thought."

Guy: "I see then we can't underestimate them huh?"

Everyone Nodded to Guy's words.

They can't underestimate that kind of skill anymore as it was the most troublesome skill they encounter in the Tenma War.

Velgrynd: "Is it possible that someone inherit 'that skill' after 'his death' if this is the truth then that's troublesome."

Chloe: "mhm.. Rimuru-san has the complete control in that skill,,, but.... if 'that guy' is alive.. it would be a troublesome enemy if he's been growing his strength since then."

Hinata:...

Luminous: 'Hinata is surprisingly quiet in this conversation'

Veldora: "HA-HA-HA-HA Dont worry everyone Rimuru will take care of it after he wakes up.. uck"

He received a spank in his head after he said that.

Benimaru: "Its bad to rely on Rimuru sama everytime. I can still remember the helplessness I've felt on his disappearance in the tenma war."

Diablo,Ramiris,Testarossa can't help to make a bitter expression in Benimarus words.

Diablo: "If you order me Kill those guys right now ill do it Benimaru-dono"

Testarossa: "Its too dangerous Diablo, But we should burden some of Rimuru-sama's problem. That's why I will help you in that"

Benimaru: 'this two never change'

Ramiris: Beni-chan is correct we shouldn't rely on Rimuru too much that's why Master you should help us.  (The master is Veldora I think all of you alr knows it anyways)

Veldora: : "You don't need to tell me that Ramiris, I promised rimuru that's why I will help."

Guy: "Then its settled, Testarossa You don't need to report all of the events that happened in the past years. You should focus on the events related to this specific group"

Testarossa: "I see then shall I continue?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
IM SORRRRRY I SLEPT LIKE A ROCK YESTERDAY IVE BEEEN REALLY BUSY I HAVE ALOT OF REQUIREMENTS TO FULFIL AS I AM A GRADUATING STUDENT HUHU

A PART 2 FOR THE "FRUIT OF MOSS HARDSHIP"
ALTHOUGH ITS PRETTY SHORT :< I'LL TRY TO WRITE A LONGER CHAPTER TOMMOROW IM REALLY SORRY GUYS...

ALSO THERE ARE SOME REVELATIONS IN THIS CHAPTER WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK IS "THAT GUY" THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT?

CYAA.