But not now. I'll tell her soon, but not now.

~~~Catherine's pov~~~

"Thanos is... It's a long story." He started, but trailed off as we saw a small army appear from behind one of the hills in front of us. "...Which I will explain once we stop them from taking over the Earth."

Sighing, I got out the dagger Loki had given me, mentally preparing for the fight. "When we get out of this, I am going on vacation and if anyone tries to stop me, there will be murder committed." I said seriously before turning to him. "You ready?"

"Always." He smirked as he used his magic to transform both of us into our battle suits.

Mine had been altered for obvious reasons. My old suit had been too tight for me to wear at almost seven months pregnant. So naturally, some alterations were made.

"Just stay close." He added, a pleading look in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes playfully at his statement. "No, really? I was planning on going solo." I dropped the sarcasm quickly however and sent him a reassuring smile. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be." I held his hand in mine as we stared at the Kree army, ever approaching.

~

The fight was intense, to say the least.

There were hundreds of them and only two of us.

Normally that wouldn't be much of an issue considering our abilities, but I couldn't use any magic for the time being and most of Loki's energy was spent trying to make sure I wasn't being bombarded by the alien horde.

"We need to call in backup!" I called over to him as I slashed into a Kree warrior with the dagger. "We can't hold them off forever!"

Just then, another dagger sailed past my head and lodged itself in the chest of a Kree that had been trying to sneak up on me from behind.

"There's too many of them!" Loki called back over to me from a few feet away, using his magic to make a replacement dagger appear as he fought off his assailants. "I-" He was cut off when a bright column of pure light descended from the sky and landed in the middle of the battlefield, killing a good quarter of the army.

No. It can't be.

I looked over at Loki, perplexed. "Is that..."

He turned to me and nodded, eyes wide in shock. "It is."

And with that, the God of Thunder and his one eyed father stepped out of the light and onto the field.

Odin and Thor were actually here.

What the-

~~~Loki's pov~~~

At this point, I can't tell if my luck is extremely good or extremely horrible.

We had backup now, but that backup included a man that I despised more than almost anyone.

I fought my way over to Thor, wanting to speak with him before anything else happened.

Even though Catherine had an illusion over herself so that she didn't look pregnant, I didn't want to chance Thor or Odin finding out about it.

I wanted to tell Thor in person, but under no circumstances did I want the Allfather to know about my daughter.

"It's been a long time, brother. Any reason as to why you're showing up now?" I questioned when I'd finally made my way over to him.

"Midgard was under attack by the galaxy's most invasive alien species." He shrugged, throwing Mjölnir through the heads of multiple Kree. "Of course we came."