The adjutant immediately came over overnight and personally took Chu Jiangting to visit Huo Ranchuan.

  Chu Jiangting wants to negotiate terms with Huo Ranchuan. As long as the negotiation goes well, their central district military headquarters will not only have two S-class members, Huo Ranchuan and Han Baiyi, but also three with Chu Jiangting!

  By then, the strength of their central military headquarters will be unstoppable!

  Huo Ranchuan, who was fighting alone, could feel more relaxed.

  When the adjutant brought Chu Jiang over, he happened to see Han Baiyi downstairs in the East District dormitory.

  Han Baiyi stood at the door of the dormitory, upright and serious, his eyes looking towards the top floor from time to time, his expression thoughtful.

  The adjutant was extremely surprised: "Xiao Han, why are you here?"

  Han Baiyi: "..."

  Han Baiyi glanced at Chu Jiangting, and the disappointment flashed in his eyes: "Lieutenant General, I'm on duty, now is free time."

  The implication is that the adjutant can ask him what he wants to do now and where he wants to stand, but he doesn't have to tell him either.

  The adjutant didn't take it seriously: "Okay, then you continue to stand. I'll take Xiao Chu up."

  Han Baiyi: "..."

  Han Baiyi looked at Chu Jiangting who was following the adjutant and hesitated to speak.

  Of course Chu Jiangting knew what Han Baiyi wanted to ask, but he refused to say anything, pretending not to see the confusion in Han Baiyi's expression, and strode away behind the adjutant.

  Han Baiyi: "..."

  *

  I don't know what Huo Ranchuan and Chu Jiangting were talking about. The next day, two new workers arrived at a botanical garden under Huo Ranchuan's name. They were Chu Jiangting's parents.

  Huo Ranchuan provided them with formal jobs and signed a formal labor contract. As long as they worked properly, the contract could be upgraded after five years and they would receive identity cards under the guarantee of the Huo family.

  However, the identity card is not permanently valid and is only valid for five years. However, as long as they continue to work peacefully, they can continue to apply.

  Without Huo Ranchuan's help, they would not be able to find this kind of job. Huo Ranchuan didn't care. After all, it only provided two jobs, and he could get the loyalty of an S-class person. Why not?

  Chu Jiangting's parents have become accustomed to squeezing their children, but they now have to work every day, and if they contact Chu Jiangting frequently and delay Chu Jiangting's training, their performance will be deducted. Once deducted, his work evaluation will be reduced. Reduced, the identity card will be postponed.

  At this moment, how could the couple still remember their son?

  They just wanted to work peacefully, earn money, buy a house, and get an identity card. As for how Chu Jiangting found such a good job for them and what price he paid, they didn't even ask.

  When Chu Jiangting came out of Huo Ranchuan's house, he looked at the dawn that had just dawned. While a heavy stone fell in his heart, he also felt a little sour in his heart.

  For your family and for yourself.

What he thought he would have to risk his life to get, Huo Ranchuan just made a casual phone call and it was done.