Avni gets shocked to hear this and somehow she understands the reason for his coldness... so he is sad because of this.

" Neil.... she try to says her pov

" No, please aaj kuch mat bolna... You know...this is what I expected from you that you would listen to your bhai in this matter also, this time too you have proved me right...his decision is more important for you....fark nahi padta ki Neil kya chahta hai...."

Avni gets shocked hearing this, this decision is hers so how come her brother has come in between.

" Neil... sabse pehle aisa nahi hai ki main shaadi nahi karna chahti par main abhi shaadi nahi karna chahti aur yehi baat main aapse karne aayi thi... aur aisa bilkul nahi hai ki mujhe fark nahi padta aap kya chahte ho.... aur ye puri trah se mera decision hai... bhai ko beech me mat laaiye..."

" Oh please Avni don't take his side now maine sab sun liya tha... aur agar ye tumhara decision hota to aaj ke pehle maine kitni baar tumse shaadi ki baat ki thi us waqt to tumne kabhi aisa kuch nahi kaha, to aaj hi kyon...?? Toh iska jawab saaf hai ki ye tumhara bhai chahta hai aur wo to shuru se hi yehi chahh raha tha to ab avni to wahi karegi to uska bhai chahta hai...."

Hearing this, Avni looks at him in disbelief, what is he saying? And if he listened to them, didn't he listen to her brother's decision that he wanted to get them engaged, probably not...He is making a ruckus after listening to half an incomplete statement.

" Neil maine pehle kuch nahi kaha kyonki mujhe lagta tha ki aap majaak masti me shaadi ki baat karte ho... aap serious nahi ho...." Hearing this, Neil looks at her... wow, everyone thinks he says everything jokingly all the time.

" Avni I know main thoda mjaakiya hu par har waqt main mjaak me baate nahi karta, khaaskar tumse judi baat par to bilkul nahi..." Hearing this she sees him and he continues

" Huh, Pehle koi nahi maanega uska darr aur ab jab maan gye hai to ye sab....kher ye topic yehi khtm karte hai, ab jab tumne aur tumhare bhai ne decision le liya hai to mera kuch kehna yaa naa kehna maayne nahi rakhta....hoga wahi jo tum chahogi..." Avni sees him on this and he continues

" Huh, har baar ye topic ek hi point par khtm hoti hai, sab yehi keh rahe hai ki abhi avni ki shaadi ki age nahi hai.... shaadi ki age kya hoti hai avni ? Mujhe to itna pta tha ki jab aapko aapka sahi insaan mil jaaye, jise dekh kar lage ki iske saath ab puri zindagi guzaari jaa sakti hai us se shaadi kar lo.....mere liye tum wahi insaan ho par shayad main us layak nahi hu, shayad abhi tak main tumhare liye right person nahi ban paaya hu... hai na ?"

On all these things of his, Avni stands silent and looks at him, she has no words as to how to react to this nonsense of his.....Maybe he is hurt at this time, but where did this things of ​​right and wrong come from? Yes, it is true that there is no age limit for marriage, Yes, his thinking is also right that when you find your right person, marry him/her...but at this time she is simply not ready for this responsibility and it does not mean that she does not consider him right for her...She knows that even after marriage Neil or Khanna family will not stop her from doing anything but still some things definitely change for a girl and she is not ready for this change and she doesn't know how to explain this to her.

And maybe with a good conversation she can explain this thing to him but he has become so hyper after hearing half things of her and her bhai and now unless he calms down, none of her words will have any effect on him.

And seeing her silent on his words, Neil takes a deep breath and says

" you're free from my side..." Avni looks at him shocked, what does he mean that she is free from his side and sensing the expression on her face Neil says

" aaj ke baad main tumse kabhi iss topic par baat nahi karunga...you take your time....kabhi agar man kare to aakar btaa dena, shaadi kar lena.... aur agar, agar man naa kare to wo bhi btaa dena yaa agar koi aur pasand aa jaaye to us se shaadi kar lena kyonki main tumhare liye sahi nahi hu...."

Neil speaks this and his last few lines is enough to raise the temperature of her anger, she had not expected this from him...she did not think that his reaction to her decision would be this... and how could he even think that she would leave him and marry someone else.

And amidst all this he will again misunderstand her brother, her brother was talking about their engagement but now after his reaction she does not want to tell him this, she wants to let him think whatever he wants, enough is enough, he blames her brother for everything all the time and now all this nonsense

And she won't leave him for his nonsense and that's why she suddenly grabs the collar of his blazer and makes him leans towards her and she places her lips directly on his lips due to which he gets shocked but instead of kissing him, she bites his lips hard and she bites so hard that his lips start bleeding and by doing this she separates from him and feeling the pain, he places his finger on his lips due to which his finger also gets blood, seeing which he looks at her with shock and she sees him angrily

" Aaj ke baad mujhe kabhi baat mat kariyega..." She says this and walks out of there without hearing any further words from him and here Neil angrily picks up the glass kept on his table and throws it on the floor.

Avni comes out of his cabin and before taking further steps there she first takes a deep breath and composes herself and she wipes the tears from her eyes which are ready to fill her eyes again, she is about to leave from there but at that very moment Raj reaches there but seeing her going alone he stops her from behind, hearing whose voice Avni again takes a deep breath and tries to compose herself, She does not want Raj to know anything about the rift between her and Neil.

She turns towards Raj with a smile and Raj comes closer to her but seeing her face Raj senses something, Because no matter how hard she tries, she cannot hide her sadness from him.

" Baat hui Neil se ?" He asks her a question which suddenly makes her choke but still she answers in a low voice.

" Haan "

" To usne kya kaha ? Wo wait karne ke liye ready hai....?"

" Jii...accha bhai ab main chalti hu, aap apna kaam Karo..." Saying this she is about to turn away but gets shocked after hearing Raj's next words.

" To wo naraz ho gya hai, mujhe us se yehi umeed thi...." Avni is shocked to hear this but tries to cover it

" Nahi bhai Aisi koi baat nahi hai "

" Avi agar tum bhul gyi ho to main tumhe yaad dilaa doon, main tumhare bhai hu aur Neil se pehle main tumhe jaanta hu... tumhe kya lagta hai tum kosish karogi to main tumhare chahre ki udaasi nahi dekh paaunga.... aur agar wo naraz nahi hota aur tumhare decision se khush hota to abhi tum akele wapas nahi jaa rahi hoti uske cabin se yun nikal..." By now Avni has tears in her eyes after listening to Raj and remembering Neil's words and seeing the tears in her eyes, Raj gets angry at Neil.

" Use main chhodunga nahi...." Saying this he is about to turn and go to Neil's cabin but Avni holds his hand.

" Bhai please, unhe kuch kehne ki jrurt nahi hai...."

" but Avi,

" no bhai, please mere liye.... aapko unse kuch kehne ki yaa koi baat karne ki jrurt nahi hai... mujhe bas unhe apna decision btaana tha...And now it is up to him what he wants to do..." Raj listens to her and thinks something and says

" ok, Chalo ghar chalte hai "

" No bhai main theek hu aur main chali jaaungi, aap apna kaam Karo..."

" nahi, Mujhe yehaan koi khas kaam nahi hai to aaj ki shaam avi aur simran ke naam... chalo tumhe ghar lekar chalta hu isi bahaane tumhari bhabhi khush ho jaayengi..." He says this to lighten her mood a bit, which Avni understands and smiles lightly for him and then both of them go down to the building from there to go home from there.

To be continued................

This time, who among the two will bow before whom and who will melt easily is anyone's guess ?