"No," He grips the black shirt, "Hold still." And then completely shreds it to make it a crop top. "There. Paul won't mind. He's not worn it in a while."

"Wait, this-this is Paul's?"

He hums, nodding, "The Flannel is Dwayne's, but he never wears a shirt." He then slips off his own jacket. "Here," He holds it out, but when I don't take it, he huffs a little and simply slings it over my shoulders.

"You...your jacket?" I ask dumbly, looking down at it before meeting his eyes. He's smug, obviously pleased by my shock. "But-But it's your jacket."

"Yeah, it is." He smiles, pulling at the front, as if to fit it better on my person. "But I want you to wear it." I slowly slip my arms into the sleeves and hold up my hands. This coat was bigger than I thought it was....it almost hides both my hands. "Now, put on your boots, the others are waking up."

"Kay," I hum, giddy at the thought of wearing the Marko jacket. I slip on my boots, eager to get the night started. I spin around, seeing the other boys were already in the lobby and getting ready to go out tonight. Paul was already on his join, halfway finished. Dwayne was slipping on his jacket, and casted a glance towards the shirt around my waist. "Is it okay if I wear this? Marko picked out my outfit." I smile, looking up at Dwayne as I come to stand by him by the entrance of the cave. "He said it was okay."

"Marko picked out your clothes?" Paul asks, coming to look at me.

I grin, "Yeah, and he did my hair too!" Dwayne and Paul both smirk, each giving me their own version of a compliment. Dwayne was a respectful approach, with a nod to me and a 'you look beautiful' and then Paul.

"Damn girl, you look fine."

"I know," I climb, dramatically flicking my hair and turning away from them. "Let's go! We got shit to do!" Marko comes up behind me, and wraps an arm around, half to keep me balanced but also just to touch. I didn't mind-who would? Am I right ladies?

"Ride with me," Dwayne says, tugging at my hand. I part from Marko and follow Dwayne to his bike. He gets on, and I hum as I swing a leg over.

"I don't think I've ridden with you yet." I slide my arms around his waist, "You ain't crazy like Paul, right?" I whisper over his shoulder, and I feel him huff a small laugh, mostly feeling it rather than hearing him.

"I resent that!" Paul calls from his bike. I laugh before catching David's eyes. He was glancing at me, mostly the jacket, before turning to give Marko a look. I glanced between the two, wondering what was going on, but we were moving before I even got a chance to ask.

The boardwalk was lit, if I do say so myself. Music was playing down at the beach, fires lit and the air was vibrating. I walked between Paul and Marko, David in front of us and Dwayne was behind us. I was boxed in, in a way. I didn't care, as Paul and I were dancing our way down the boardwalk, looking for something interesting to do. I felt my stomachache, and remembered I hadn't eaten yet. I open my mouth, turning to the others before I felt someone come up behind me. Arms framed me, and suddenly I was looking down at a basket of fries with cheese. I gasped, grabbing the basket and spinning around.

"For me?!" Dwayne nods, a quirk to the corner of his mouth. I bump my shoulder into his chest, as I couldn't let go to hug him. "Thank you, I was starving!" The boys were oddly nice tonight, hm, maybe just warming up to me. The movie never really did show them just chilling. It was always taunting Michael or someone else, never just them being themselves really.

I happily munch on my food, sharing with the others-making sure to ask Dwayne if he wanted anyfirst. We stood on an upper level, looking down at all the dancing people. Paul was straddling the railing, Marko beside him. David was next to me, Dwayne on his other side. I noticed it was the same spot that Michael gets confrontational. Hm. Not long now I don't think. I'm so engrossed with my food, and my own people watching, that I'm startled when I feel a hand grip my shoulder and push me away, directly into Marko.