chapter 6 - what is up guys today we will be committing breaking and entering

That funny cat on furry_irl wasn't lying, Caleb really was a boykisser. Caleb genuinely thought he had negative rizz, but turns out he has at least some. Kyper mentioned he had never had a friend who didn't push him away after a few minutes, maybe he's just so attention starved that he immediately latched onto the first person that didn't leave him in a few hours? Caleb didn't think it was possible for someone to actual like him unless they were absolutely touch starved or extremely desperate.

Kyper was still asleep when Caleb got up, it's a good thing he muted his alarm.

"Im glad i met this absolute slagmeiser" caleb thought. He decided now would be a good time to go back to sleep.

Then it hit him.

It was Monday

Caleb needed kyper to get back home, so the best course of action right now would be to wake him up.

"WAKE UP YOU SPICY CHICKEN SANDWHICH" Caleb yelled at kyper. Kyper's eyes opened sleepily.

"a spicy what now?" He mumbled.

"Notimetoexplainwegottago!!!" Caleb stuttered. Kyper got up, excited for what this might be.

"Ooooh where to Caleb?" Kyper asked, practically vibrating with newfound energy.

"We're going t- wait I didn't tell you my human name yet how tf do you know it" Caleb asked.

"It says it on your glowing brick thing, and your other name 'redwing' was pretty obviously made up on the spot." Kyper explained. Yeah that wasn't Caleb's best improvisation.

"Well anyways, we have to get back to the human realm like... NOW. I have school today and I am NOT letting the LAW affect my grades!" Caleb responded. He wasn't the type to usually care about grades, but as of late he's been a little more fearful since he was in 11th grade now and his mom and his teachers were getting increasingly tired of his bullshit.

"Wait humans still have school past 14?" Kyper asked, confused. This world was starting to sound better and better! That made sense as to why kyper hadn't woken up yet, they seemed to be around the same age.

"Yes we do, until 18 I think, NOW LETS GO SLAG" Caleb ran out the door and took off, with kyper following him quickly

Caleb and kyper flew over the walls of the city and went towards where the portal to the human realm was. Caleb had memorized the direction the portal was from where he was dropped off for when he needed to return. Kyper was excited to finally get to visit the human realm and see all of their fantastical and whimsical doodads they were rumored to have created.

Kyper noticed a glow coming from a nearby cave, and they both went to investigate. They found two sleeping guards stationed near a large glowing mass, which was likely the portal. Kyper and Caleb planned to rush straight into it, hoping the gaurds wouldn't notice.

"Alright we're gonna jump through that portal quickly and not alert the gaurds, got it?" Caleb commanded.

"got it" kyper responded.

Caleb and kyper leaped from their hiding spots and dashed towards the portal and leaped through, landing on the other side with a thud.

"We made it kyper! I can't believe we managed to do it with such ease, I honestly thought at least one of the gaurds would notice us." Caleb said joyfully.

"The royal gaurds tend to be really tired, I would know since I sneak past em so often." Kyper half jokingly retorted.

But as it turned out, that wasn't the last of their troubles. Caleb noticed out of the corner of his eye that something had followed them through the portal.

They had been spotted by the gaurd, and Caleb wasn't likely to get off as easy this time.

"I swear to the royalkind, kids like you are ALWAYS coming in and ruining EVERY CITY PROJECT! well I've FUCKING HAD IT with you kids making us gaurds lose out on promotions. This time I'm going to FUCKING MURDER YOU" the gaurd shouted. Caleb was immediately scared for his life, but kyper, with his mischievous smirk, had a plan.

"LOOK OVER THERE ITS A DWEEBUS GREEBUS" kyper yelled, utterly confusing the gaurd, and making him look around to see what this dweebus greevus was in the first place. Kyper and Caleb took this as an opportunity to fly off.

Caleb and kyper soared over the foliage, with the gaurd not far behind them. They planned to go inside of Caleb's house and hide in there until the gaurd left.

They both landed in front of Caleb's house, and attempted to enter it. Unfortunately, it was locked, meaning they'd have to face the gaurd.

"Kyper, hold off the gaurd, I'll try and find something to incapacitate him with." Caleb said, as he entered his garage.

Caleb ran into the garage and returned to his human form, hoping to find something that could easily peirce armor and deal a heavy blow. He looked behind him to see kyper trying his best to hold off the gaurd. Caleb eventually found a large broken car battery, he honestly don't know why his parents had it but it'd have to do.

Kyper was trying his absolute hardest to keep the gaurd distracted, which was quite simple considering he was also a target of the gaurd's rage. He dodged spear jab after spear jab, and lunge after lunge. But he eventually was knocked back into a tree. He fell over on his back, as the gaurd pointed his spear directly at his undeveloped.

"I'm going to enjoy my raise when I get back."

Suddenly, Caleb ran up to the gaurd and threw the car battery at him, knocking him into the street.

With the car battery a safe distance away, Caleb transformed back into a pheonix and spewed fire at the car battery, causing a huge explosion that turned the gaurd into a toasted chicken.

Kyper and Caleb just sat there silently for a moment, processing what they just did.

"I didn't know I had it in me to kill anyone... I guess I just proved myself wrong." Caleb said, still slightly traumatized by the events he just partook in.

"Ohhh so THAT'S a spicy chicken sandwhich" kyper joked. Caleb chuckled at the dark joke, which helped significantly with his feelings on the situation.

"Well now that that's over, wanna go inside? I still have 2 hours before school starts. Should be enough time to show you some of the cool human things you want to know about" Caleb asked.

"Sure, now that we've clearly moved past the trauma of fucking killing someone!" Kyper responded.

They both shoved the corpse inside the trash can, and headed inside.

ALRIGHT SLAGS that was the end of arc 1!!1+11! The story isn't over yet, just this story arc so uh yeah get noobed 😎

Anyways, that's about it, have a nice [time of day]