chapter 1 - now thats what i call furry tf exposition 😎

(Btw any thoughts will be in italics, I just thought I should mention)

He was there again.

That burning world of fire.

A few seconds ago he was beating up morbius spongebob and sexual offender man with a png of a femboy fox, then suddenly the flames consumed everything.

Why did everything end?

Why did he feel so nostalgic of this place?

Where was this place anyways?

He faintly heard a voice calling something out to him.

"WAKE UP WHORE OR I WILL BLOW UP YOUR DOOR"

Caleb's eyes jolted open as he heard the familiar, yet annoying sound of his alarm. Did he really have to bass boost his voice that loudly that he could hear it in his deep sleep?

Caleb wondered for a moment about the fire world in his dream. It was the 10th time this month he had that dream, and he was starting to think it might be more than just a dream.

He decided now was not the time to have more weird daydreams about becoming a dragon, that could be saved for the bus ride when he has background music. He decided to finally get out of bed so his thoughts won't get too existential.

Caleb was definitely not the most normal person ever. He was a furry, and a very invested one at that. Up until a few years ago he was a very extreme antifur, hating everything deemed cringey by the general public and generally being an edgy little skrimblo child. That was before, like that one gif of mercy from overwatch, his mom forced him to read the series wings of fire. After this, he basically became the most furry person within a 3 mile radius.

Caleb rushed down the stairs while thinking about what he would have to do that day.

"Alright I gotta go to school and do all that stuff, then I think I'm free for the rest of the day and weekend!"

Caleb was quick to grab whatever he could make the fastest to eat, ran out the door as quickly as he possibly could

"OH SHIT HOW DID I FORGET MY BACKPACK?!?!??!"

Caleb ran back inside to grab his backpack then ran as fast as he could to the bus, that time he spent thinking about gay furry shit did not help him with tardiness.

It was pretty convenient the rest of his family was on vacation without him, since he was the only one with school. Otherwise,  being late to the bus would be a much worse situation than it was currently.

He managed to get on the bus about a minute before it took off. He panted as he sat down in his usually seat and tuned out his surroundings, as he knew Noone on the bus.

"Alright NOW is the time for gay furry thoughts OPEN THE GATES BRAIN"

The rest of the day went by like a blur, with nothing of note happening. Caleb didn't have much interest in any of the school topics, as well as constantly thinking about that fire world could even mean.

"It's probably nothing and I'm just overthinking. Besides, I'm pretty sure if I was gonna tf into a dragon or something, it would have already happened."

The hours at school passed, and he was back at home. He decided now would be a great time to work on his game.

Game development was one of his greatest skills, with some of his games getting a small online following with one or two reaching a thousand downloads on itch.io. Caleb was very proud if some of the things he had made, and was moving onto his next project now and his biggest one yet. This game would be an rpg based on wings of fire! He could already imagine all the unique gameplay mechanics and interesting characters he would write. But first, he had to lay down the framework.

After a few hours if working until 11 pm, he decided it was probably time to go to bed, since he had all of tommorow to work on his game.

Little did he know, today was the last normal day of his life.

ALRIGHT SLAGS THAT WAS CHAPTER 1!!!!1!11!111!1

sorry if it was boring lmao. again, this is my first story I'm WILLINGLY writing.

Anyways uh GO PLAY PROHECT DRUMROLL ON GAMEJOLT

That's about it uh see you next chapter!