•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞.

••𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞.

⎯⎯⎯ ❈ •❆• ❈⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯ ❈ •❆• ❈⎯⎯⎯

⤘⤘⤘ Fuyumi's POV. ⬽⬽⬽

We reached the Konohagakure village gate. It took us 3 days to reach here from the land of Fuyu. We were sitting in our carriage when the boys got out to give me privacy to change. According to the current Hokage lady Tsunade, I should be prepared to meet a lot of people as they were excited to see their beloved Kakashi Hatake's would-be wife.

So, As to follow our village's traditional Rule. I got ready and hid my face with the white cloth mask. Specially made for me so that no one could see my face before my Marriage. I wore a Black And white long gown with golden jewellery. And a white fur cape.

When we headed inside the gate, I saw the whole villagers were waiting for us all together

When we headed inside the gate, I saw the whole villagers were waiting for us all together. We stopped and Saw Shizune and Might Guy walking towards us with smiling faces.

" Kon'nichiwa, Hime-sama. soshite konoha gakurenosato e yōkoso. " [ Greetings Princess and Welcome to The Konohagakure village. ] Shizune smiled and bowed a little. " My Name is Shizune. " I nodded My head with a smile.

" Kon'nichiwa, Watashi wa Might Guy. It's nice to meet my rivals Would be wife. " Guy smiled.

" Kon'nichiwa Shizune-san and Might guy-san. It's nice to meet you too. " I smiled which obviously they didn't see.

" Lady Tsunade is waiting for you at her office Ohime-sama. Let's continue our chat there. " Shizune spoke and we all nodded our heads.

All the villagers were looking at me. Some were talking amongst themselves. Some were trying to take a peek at my face. And some were whispering to others.

" Does she also hide her face? " someone from the crowd whispered loudly.

" Both the husband and wife hide behind a mask. What a match made in heaven. " someone laughed sarcastically finding themselves funny.