••𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥.

⎯⎯⎯ ❈ •❆• ❈⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯ ❈ •❆• ❈⎯⎯⎯

⤘⤘⤘ Fuyumi's POV. ⬽⬽⬽

Today was my 25th Birthday. My family and i were having lunch together for my birthday celebration. when Otōsan's Aide came and spoke.

" I Greet The Great King, Queen, Prince and Princess of the land of Fuyu. " The aide bowed and We all nodded our heads.

" What Happened Siomi, Why are you here now? " otōsan asked.

" Forgive me for disturbing in Ohime-sama's Birthday lunch. But this is a really urgent thing to report to Your Majesty and The Prince. " he stated.

" Okay Tell us then. What is the urgent Matter? " My Brother Fuyuki spoke.

" Five Representatives Shinobi Arrived from Five Great Shinobi Countries to our Village Gate. And They are asking to meet all the members of the Royal family as they have an important message from all the kages of the Five Great Countries. What should we do? " We all widened our eyes at the report.

' Shinobi's from the Five Countries? And they want to meet us all? I have a Bad feeling about this. ' I thought to myself.

" Okay Escort them here. Fuyumi and Miheko go get ready to meet the representatives. fuyuki Check them well before they get inside the castle. " We all nodded our heads and Left to do what we were ordered by our father.

We all gathered in the meeting room. As I was hidden behind the Curtains. When I peeked from inside to see who came. I saw Shikamaru Nara from the hidden leaf. I got excited seeing him. He was one of the characters I liked. I was peeking when A Man spoke.

" We Greet The Great Ō and the Ōshitsu of the land of Fuyu. Greetings from us and From all the Five Great Countries. " they bowed their heads. Father, Mother and Brother nodded their head accepting the greeting.

" I Hope you guys had a great Journey here. I hope all of your people's stay in our land of Fuyu will be delighted. " Father said smiling.

" Can I ask what the important news was for us? The whole Royal Family is here. As you can see Me, My Father, My Mother are here in this room. As for the Hime, She is Present in that Chamber behind the curtains. " My Brother Fuyuki spoke.

" As a traditional rule of this Village The Hime Fuyumi Samui can't show Herself in front of Other people before her marriage." My Mother Told them about the rule and they nodded.

" So, Shikamaru Nara Will read the scroll, which Contains the message from the Five Great Shinobi Countries. " The other man stated.

" I am Shikamaru Nara from The Land of Fire. " Shikamaru took a Deep Breath before he started reading the scroll.