•• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

⇿⇿⇼⇿⇿

⤘⤘⤘ Yuki's POV. ⬽⬽⬽

" Naruto Night, yayyyy " My Friend Sizuko Screamed at the top of her lungs.

" Only 3 Episodes left to finish the whole series, Finally. " I sighed in relief.

It's been 5 days since I have slept properly. Our University Final semester finished 6 days ago. We decided to enjoy our vacations together before we got busy with our new work life. My Friend is an obsessive Naruto Series fan. When she heard that I didn't watch Naruto in our first year.

She has been forcing me to watch Naruto whenever we get a semester break or holidays. We had 3 seasons left to finish watching the whole series. She is so compulsive about it that she forced me to watch all the fillers and movies as well. It took a lot of time to finish because we were busy with our studies as well.

" Finally they got married. I'm so happy for Hinata and Naruto. " I said while tearing up.

" Yeah, Hinata is just like you. Actually, she is braver than you Yuki. At Least she got the guts to confess her Love to the Man she loves Also Got her Man. " I glared at my friend who was giggling while making fun of me.

I also have someone from our University, who I love just like Hinata. He and I have been in the same Middle School, High school, College and University also. I have loved him from our Middle School days. But never got the courage to confess. I was always scared of him rejecting me. We were good friends. I didn't want to lose him and was happy being his friend only.

" Yeah Just Like me you will also not get your Kakashi Hatake. " I smirked at her and she Death glared at me.

" You Big Meanie, If I Got My Kakashi here in our world. I would have been married to him currently. And we would have been making pretty babies by now. If only He was real. " I Rolled my eyes and gave her a cringed look.

" As if that Hot shit would have chosen you. " I said blankly.

" Did you just call Kakashi Hot? Woah I never thought I would live to see the day when Yuki Niha calls Kakashi Hatake Hot. I must be dying soon. " she said while fake crying.

" You're Over reacting now bish. " I said while rolling my eyes.

" But Why do you hate him so much? My Poor Baby is a Cinnamon Roll. " she questioned.

" I Don't hate him, Sizuko. He just reminds me of myself so much. That's the reason I ignore talking about him. " I said sighing. Sizuko understood what I meant and stopped talking about it.

" I wish I could give a tight hug to kakashi. That man deserves a comforting hug And A person who he can call as his own family. " I gave her a small smile nodding.

" Let's sleep now. I Didn't sleep for five days and my head hurts a lot with all the continuous watching we did. " she nodded and we fell asleep.

At midnight my heart started pounding very fast. It was getting hard breathing. My Friend Sizuko was sleeping in her own room so I couldn't even call her. Tears were streaming from my eyes in pain as my Heart was hurting so much. My breathing was stopping by the minute and I knew this was it for me. I couldn't even confess nor achieve anything in my life.

I am dying in vain without having anything or anyone by my side. All my life I was alone and I'm dying alone as well.

If only I had One person whom I could call my family would have been nice. At that moment I Remembered what my friend said about kakashi ' That man deserves a comforting hug And A person who he can call as his own family. '