-6- The Date

She separated herself from him when she heard him clear his throat and looked down, shivering a bit.

"You don't need to worry about the incident. The body will be disposed off and you won't get in any trouble. And yeah, here, my coat." He talked to you in a monotonous tone, without looking at you.

You looked at him confused, and not getting a reply, he looked at you and said, "I'm sure you won't like to go outside with that barely clothed chest of yours." He raised an eyebrow.

You were embarrassed and quickly took the coat from him.

He was about to leave the room, when you suddenly asked, "Will you cut off my hands now?" He turned around and looked at you with slight confusion.

"Y-you said you would do so if I even touched you, but I did a lot more than that. I hugged you." You looked down.

A slight chuckle was heard from his side.

"You're such a stupid girl." The warmth in his tone was slightly radiating, but it was gone in a matter of seconds.

He was once again headed out of the room when he heard what you're saying, and stopped in his tracks.

"Can you come for dinner with me tomorrow?" You asked, quickly closing your eyes.

He turned around and looked at you, while a low, peculiar smile formed on his face.

"Are you asking me out, Miss?"

"What? No! It was just my form of saying thanks to you."

"No, I won't be coming." He turned around to leave yet again, and he was stopped by you holding his hand. He closed his eyes to control his anger and opened them, cooling down a bit.

"Please. It's a request. I will forever feel like shit for not even thanking you properly." You were almost on the verge of tears.

"Ok, fine. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes of my time tomorrow. You decide the place and the time should be around 9pm at night. And yeah give me your number so that I can finalise the meet." Taking your number and with one last glance, he headed out of the room finally.

Phew. Step 2 done. Now all I need to do is make this dinner a fucking success for me.

You breathed in and out, celebrating the success of your task, since it wasn't really easy. One point of suspicion, and the traingular pattern of bullets would be around your head like the other man. But were you scared? Heck no. You loved the damn thrill.

Tomorrow, 9:15pm; Hotel Blue Moon:

You were seated across the dinner table in the VIP section of the 5-star hotel, which was wholly booked by Taehyung. You insisted on making the payment so the whole commotion shocked you a bit but Taehyung said it was for his safety and that he would pay for the whole ordeal.

He was wearing a black button up shirt with sleeves rolled up to this elbows, his hair sleeked back with a part of it dangling forward, making him look like a whole ass meal. Meanwhile you were in a knee length algae green dress which complimented your looks.

Both of you could feel the tension build up inside, but decided to ignore it. None of you wanted to take the risk if anything went down.

"The food here is decent for you, right?" You asked skeptically.

He just nodded two times without looking at you, minding his own business. He was on his phone, probably working on something.

Such a workaholic person he is. I have put so much effort in myself to have him to notice me, but I don't think it's working. Plan harder Y/n! You can't let your plan fail like this. You thought in your mind.

"So, what are your hobbies?" You asked him cheerfully.

Still not looking up, he just replied, "killing people." You just gulped and kept it calm anyways.

"Any relatives?"

"All dead"

"Oh I'm sorry for your los-" He cut you off by saying, "You don't need to be sorry for someone's loss who you barely know, especially if the other person himself doesn't care."

"It isn't a crime to feel a certain emotion which is very humanly, Mr., besides, I do have a heart which does feel bad when it's supposed to feel bad."

He looked dazed by your reply for a split second, but it was so short that you thought it was just an illusion.

"Uh, if you don't mind, why did you join this underworld?"

His eyes swept off his phone swiftly and he kept his phone on the table.

"Oh trust me, you wouldn't wanna know." He looked psychotic for once and the look on his face scared you a bit. But you knocked it off, by saying, "Let's hear it some other day."

"You sure there will be another day of us meeting each other?" He raised his eyebrows, as if sarcastically.

"I-I mean if possible." You looked down embarrassed.

A few minutes had passed by and Taehyung looked physically uncomfortable to you. He was having a hard time over something, which he quite couldn't put a finger on.

But you knew it, you knew it very well.

The way he was reacting didn't really show anything, but oh the blessing of a man's body to physically show the growing desires cannot be hidden.

You had bent down to pick up the ear ring that fell off your ear accidentally, but instead the sight of something had caught your interest.

The awakened beast. The boner of his, standing in all it's glory.

You smirked, internally having a small party because you had thought that the plan actually failed, but this sight said something else.

Now begins the fun.

:)