Chapter 8- Dungeon, Reward, and Quest

-Ellina POV-

I was now standing in front of the guest resting house that the village provided as a gratitude to us for accepting the quest. Also, the slime seems to be decreasing now that there was less damage to this village. Satoru and I still did our job. But this time we decided to do it together as I followed Satoru that is now in front of me leading the path to the forest. As we were walking through the forest Satoru found a rock that seemed to have a magic word put into it. 'Honestly why am I acting like I know nothing; this is a secret entrance to a dungeon'.

Satoru was now touching the stone that made us fall into a dungeon. As I was acting like a surprise hit me then spoke

"Whe-where are we?"

With no sign of knowing what it is, Satoru just answered.

"I don't know, it's probably some kind of secret dungeon... And if there is a secret there will be a reward to it. Let's go slave we will find our way into this dungeon claiming the valuable goods and then leave this place."

"I-I don't think that this is a good idea."

"Allright follow me then."

As he seems to shrug off my worries there, only thinking about the valuable goods.

'What a lustful bastard wanting a harem of women and now valuable goods. He seems to not care a little bit about me in the slightest only wanting me for his desire... Wait then that's mean I can travel this dungeon separately without him noticing.'

'As I was happy of what I am thinking I decided to go and left Satoru the bastard yea that is a perfect name, as I was saying left him alone to his own travel.'

Sometimes later while I was wandering in this dungeon alone, along the way I actually found some high-level slime that I easily defeated. With higher level of the slime, I manage to level up faster as I now was level 10 gaining 2 level from some high level or now, I will call ranking.

Moreover, this place seems to be getting darker as I continue to walk deeper into the dungeon trying to find something interesting. Coming closer to the room I found the remains of clothes and bones.

'What had happened here why are there bone and clothes everywhere?'

As I continued to slowly walk deeper with me materializing a sword and a shield in my hand. Slowly getting near I saw some kind of a huge statue that was in front of me. As I tried to move past it, I saw a gaze beside me that the statue moved its weapon towards me. Luckily, I managed to block it in time before it managed to hit me, but I was knocked back into a wall.

The statue then exited its stand and approached near me. I quickly tried to get up and was preparing myself for a fight.

The statue quickly dashed in front of me and swung his weapon of a battle axe beside me, my shield blocked the direction of the attack, but I was thrown into a wall making a crack in it. I try to get up, but my body is numb and trembling so hard. The statue with a smile appearing in its face slowly approached me. I decide to use my water magic to shoot a cannon bullet into the statue.

-2 magic

As my magic got drained from me using the cannon for the water manipulation, but as I looked at the statue some of its body parts were gone. I was glad at first, but the statue continued to move and is now starting to regenerate itself.

'What why I didn't know that this dungeon had a regeneration creature this supposed to be a starting dungeon and an easy one at that?'

As I had no time to think of anything else I quickly with all my strength moved my body to the side. As the creature threw its axe destroying the wall behind me. I then came up with an idea that if it worked, I could probably win this fight. With my confidence restored my body seems to have calmed down and is now listening to my order.