Chapter 1 - The Meeting and Mystery

"Here is your order sir." Said the cashier while handing out the plastic bag-filled with item

"Aigth, keep the change" I said towards her while extending my arms to grab the bag, after that I quickly went out from the store.

Ah... hello there, you seem to be wandering what book I bought well it's one of my favorite books called The Path of Harem Life

It is about the love of a cultured man who has a fantasy about collecting women into his harem, which means he is a greedy and perverted one at that

Basically, the premise of the story is that a boy got isekaid to another world. He had an adventure of slowly attracting and getting more girls to become his lovers in the story.

I was buying the books today since it was the last volume of the story, in the last one was full of plot holes and plot armor, I hoped that this volume would be better.

As I was walking to my house so I could read the book.

I found myself walking, stopping at the traffic light listening to music on my phone.

I could feel like someone pushed me as I was caught off guard by the attack. I managed to turn back to look at the person but before I could try to save myself, I heard a car sound beside me then I felt myself being blown off. I could see everything spinning, and then slowly my vision went dark as there was a sound of people screaming and an ambulance sound coming closer to my location. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore my body became numb and everything went black as my hearing disappeared.

'Huh I guess my story ends here... I just couldn't finish the book knowing the end of the story... Ahh'.

You know that I cannot change the past even if I want to

Then I opened my eyes, finding myself in a white room as I was looking around.

I found a beautiful lady in the room; the lady has a white hair.

"Umm... "

"Oh, you are here my child"!

"Wait, what do you mean? do you know me? "

"Oh, I humbly apologize, I forgot to introduce myself. I am the goddess of the earth that is."

"So, I am really dead huh. Meeting a goddess"

"Yes, my child you are dead. I guess that you know the cause of your death? "

"Probably the car"

"Correct"

"So, who pushed me into the car? "

"Hmmm... I cannot disclose the name of the person as for privacy reasons, but I could tell you that it's a friend that you know long ago."

"Ah... I guess the person does really have a grudge against me, well there is nothing that can change it anymore I guess."

"Hmmm... You seem calm, when the fact that you accepted your death and is not Panicking that is a great trait that you have."

"So am I going to hell or heaven is my question."

"OH... No child we don't do that here, I will just reincarnate you to another world but since you got a killed by a person and not because a natural cause I will be granting you one wish."

"Huh... Really? all right the I want to be reincarnated to the book that I was holding"!

"Well, that would be an easy task for me *flick*, I hope that you will enjoy your life there. Goodbye Reincarnator"!

Goddess POV:

As I turned around

"You seem happy killing someone's life?"

"Hehe, it was all according to my plan to kill him."

"You really wanted revenge, after all this is it really worth it that I ask."

"It's more than worth it to kill someone for my life."

"I would kill you if I can, but that is against the rule the I will only reincarnate you with a something that will make you suffer for the rest of your life."

"We will see... "

*flick*

At a funeral

"I want to thank you all for participating in his funeral."

There could be heard a sound people crying.

"He was a good man that helps others and a great son and brother, he will always be remembered at our heart."

As the funeral was continuing to proceed, the people that were attending giving putting many kinds of flowers into the grave.

The old man then said

"You will always be my son and I will always remember you as my family, I am sorry that I cannot protect you please have a good afterlife."

As the time passes by, some people slowly go home. Until only a girl was left

"You are an interesting person so I will make you an entertainment for me."

================================================================================

Hello there this will be my first book that I release and I please feel free to give out your opinion and how to improve the story progression