Twisted, right?

"Now now Soobin, didn't I tell you when you joined the mafia that don't mess up with any of my fucking deals. And yet here you are, messing up my one of the most important deal" Taehyung said circling the fragile man sitting on a wooden chair in the middle of the very darkest room in the mansion.

The room was all dark, no window, no light source just a small vent and a steel metal door, which you can come and go through. There was a small wooden chair placed in the middle of the room, a light bulb hovering over it being the only source of light. At the door there were two well built bodyguards watching over it. They were so intimidating and scary, one wouldn't even dare to think to outsmart them or escape the room. They were looking straight forward, standing in a very firm stance, minding their own business. One can even think them as a statue.

The fragile looking, half dead man was covered in his own blood. Tortured and got beaten for hours, he was feeling so weak. He hadn't eaten for days. His throat was dry by not having enough water to drink. Oh! How badly he wanted to quench his thirst. Purple and red bags formed beneath his eyes. His eyes were swollen from crying and by the punches he received from the so called 'ruthless' mafia. Dark crimson liquid dripping from his nose. It looked like his face was destructured.

"I do not like making mistakes and also will never tolerate one. I don't think you can make it out alive, out of this mansion" Taehyung declared with gritted teeth.

"N-no please. I beg you. Please spare me!" Soobin begged in front of him. Seeing Soobin begging for his life, a rather sinister grin appeared on his face. He always would found a odd pleasure when someone begged for their life in front of him. Sick, right? "I am sorry! I-I promise that I will make it up to you. Jus-just gimme a second chance. Please, please!" Soobin was stuttering due to nervousness, because he knew he had screwed up and that too with a mafia leader.

Taehyung's features turned into cold and blank, devoid of any emotion. He rolled his shirt's right sleeve up, though it was kind of late seeing he was already covered in the man's blood. He tilted his head to the side, feeling frustrated by just the sight of the man, before his punch made contact with the man's face. Soobin's face turned sideways due to the effect of Taehyung's hard punch, spitting out the blood which formed in his mouth.

Taehyung harshly grabbed his chin and made Soobin look at him. "I don't give chances. Do you know how I got to be at top? By being ruthless and flawless." Taehyung spat out. He pulled away from him and sighed in frustration. He looked at Soobin again feeling something exciting started to build up in his body. Now, a devious smirk played on his face as he looked at the man with narrowed eyes.

Anger was boiling up inside him. He was loosing it. He then started torturing the man in many different ways, using different tools. The screams echoed through the entire room making the atmosphere seem more dark. One would even turn deaf due to them. Surprisingly, Taehyung didn't. Instead, the screams coming from the man excited Taehyung, made him feel euphoric. Hearing the screams, a satisfied and devious expression plastered on his face. It was not his fault though, he was raised to be like that. To be emotionless, to be ruthless. He wouldn't have been on the top if he wouldn't be like this. He enjoyed to see the pain of other people who messed up with him or his work . It made him feel alive, energetic. This was what he was taught to be, taught to do. He was taught to do anything and everything in his power to be at the top. Twisted, but he didn't do it for his own entertainment but because he could not afford to fail, he could not afford to mess up. He could not make mistakes. It was what made him the most dangerous mafia.

A knock was heard on the other side of the door. Taehyung clicked his tongue in annoyance before uttering a small "Come in". He was in the middle of his 'business' and he would definitely not enjoy anyone's company.