Chirping once was not enough, it chirped several times randomly on Bai Nuosi's face.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi stretched out his hand to wipe the saliva on his face, and had to stop the panda Zai Zai: "Qiu Qiu, just give it a gentle touch. You don't need to kiss so many times."

  Panda Zai Zai was still not satisfied, and looked at Teacher Xiao Bai's face and said in a childish voice: "Kiss me."

  Then, with a "chick", he kissed Bai Nuosi on the cheek, making Bai Nuosi drool all over his face.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  After playing around for a while, the panda cub finally finished taking a bath. Bai Nuosi personally helped him dry the hair all over his body, and then carried the panda cub to the baby room. He first took a look at the snake baby.

  I found that the baby snake had finished drinking the milk, was lying on the bedside and fell asleep with its eyes closed.

  Bai Nuosi then gently covered the baby snake with a blanket, then carried the panda cub to the operating table in his room and asked the panda cub to lie down: "Lie down Qiuqiu, the teacher is going to give you a caress." Touch and massage."

  The panda cub has not been touched or massaged yet, but it is still very obedient when it is not grabbing food and throwing tantrums. Bai Nuosi asked him to lie down, and then gently massaged and stroked it starting from the face: " The eyebrows are curved and the eyes are bright, the little mouth smiles haha; the face is chubby, the baby likes to laugh but not cry..."

  Bai Nuosi pressed from the head of the panda cub to the round belly, limbs, and then to the back and round butt...

  Massage the whole body of the panda cub.

  After being washed, the panda cub felt fragrant and fluffy. Bai Nuosi pressed it again and again and liked it very much. He also rubbed the panda cub's belly again and again, worrying that the gluttonous panda cub would accumulate food and be unable to digest it.

  Panda Zai Zai felt comfortable, and his whole body was spread out like a piece of cake.

  It was a bitter experience for Chu Jiangting.

  Chu Jiangting trained very hard, and of course he never enjoyed massages or anything like that.

  Since having the panda Zai, he has always been in a state of empathy with the panda. Although he has no consciousness of controlling the panda, he can understand the panda's situation anytime and anywhere.

  This time the panda cub was being massaged and touched, and of course Chu Jiangting felt it immediately!

  At this time, he was sitting in the cockpit of the training mecha, wearing a helmet and goggles, and his mental power was still connected to the AI ​​system. He was fighting on the virtual battlefield. Suddenly, a gentle force pressed on him. On his head, Chu Jiang was stunned for a second. Then, the gentle hand pressed his head for a while, then went down his head and stroked his face.

  Chu Jiangting: "..."

  Chu Jiangting: "???"

  Chu Jiangting was completely stunned. He had grown so old, and it seemed that no one had ever touched his face before, yet he still touched him so gently.

  Chu Jiangting felt a little weird.

  He was in a daze, and was bombarded by the enemy's mecha. He had never lost in a virtual battlefield before, and he was not angry.