Chu Jiangting was silent. For a moment, he slowly raised his head. His eyes, which were still red before, were now dark. His dark eyes were bottomless, and a violent storm was brewing in the depths.

  In the silence, Chu Jiangting suddenly paused and wiped the corners of his mouth with a strange expression. The panda Zai Zai dreamed of sweet milk in his sleep, and his mouth watered.

  The saliva even flowed onto Teacher Xiaobai's sleeves...

  Chu Jiangting noticed it, and his anger subsided for a moment. He looked at Teacher Xiaobai's sleeves through the spiritual sea. The warm yellow pajamas were wet.

Chu Jiangting: "..."

  After the panda's mental body separated, he has been linked to it in the spiritual sea, staring at it almost step by step. As a result, just now, less than half an hour after he disconnected, good guy, Panda Zai Zai... Drooling on Teacher Xiaobai's sleeves!

  Chu Jiangting was completely speechless.

  Young Master Han saw Chu Jiangting's tangled expression and his head hanging down without speaking, thinking that he had mentioned Chu Jiangting's weakness, and couldn't help but feel overjoyed.

  Sure enough, these people from the backward wilderness star are easy to handle!

  Young Master Han continued: "You also know that our main star has very high requirements for migrant populations. We conduct contribution evaluations every year. Although your family can follow you to the main star, but after you graduate in four years, if they contribute If you are not worthy enough, you will definitely be sent back to your home planet;"

  Young Master Han paused for a moment, then raised his head and looked sideways at Chu Jiangting: "However, if I help you, there is no need to worry at all. As long as your family members come to work in our research institute under the Han family, the contribution value will be During the review, it was stamped with guarantee by our Han family, so you and your family can stay as long as you want without having to worry about being deported."

  What Young Master Han said is indeed what Chu Jiangting's family urgently needs.

  Chu Jiangting had gone through such painful training since childhood and drank so many mental accelerants, wasn't it just to keep his family on the main star without having to return to the backward and chaotic desolate star?

  Chu Jiangting looked at Young Master Han and asked expressionlessly: "What are the conditions? What do you need me to do?"

  Young Master Han sneered in his heart, looked at Chu Jiangting with disdain, walked up to Chu Jiangting, and whispered: "You know that golden eagle Ares, right? The spiritual body of the former mecha team captain Chen Min, Empire S The second in the ranking list."

  The first place is of course Huo Ranchuan, and the golden eagle Ares is the spiritual body second only to Soaring Snake, and its combat power can be imagined.

  The most important thing is that this golden eagle has completely suppressed the main body. The spiritual sea has been in a state of riot for a long time. It has completely lost control.

  Chu Jiangting raised his head and stared at Young Master Han, wanting to see what ivory could come out of this bastard dog's mouth.

  Young Master Han did not notice the impatience in Chu Jiangting's eyes. He continued: "You don't know, Ares the golden eagle, is imprisoned in Qishan Mountain next to the Rose Nursery. You are S-level and have strong mental power. It can definitely be frightened in the nursery."