Dr. Animo's Transmodulator from Washington B.C., Capt. Shaw's photograph from The Krakken, and Ben, Kamari, and Gwen's photos taken in Sparksville during Tourist Trap.

Gwen: All I'm saying is that you didn't exactly stop that creep all by yourself today, okay? I helped save your sorry butt, but does anybody notice me?

Ben: Hey, being a hero is not about getting attention.

Kamari: (Imitating Ben as XLR8 earlier, and gesturing as though to a crowd.) "Who's your hero?"

Gwen: -Uh, hello?

Max: I noticed you, Gwen.

Gwen: We're related, so that doesn't count.

Kamari: I did.

Gwen: Well...I- (her cheeks turn red) ...Really~

Ben: Hey, no offence, but you threw a trash can at the guy. That doesn't exactly make you a hero, unlike me.

Gwen: (Extremely frustrated.) Wake up! The only reason you're a big hero is because that watch. If I found it instead of you, I'd be getting all the attention, and all the cool souvenirs!

Kamari: (Gwen sulks by the window while Ben rummages through the box of souvenirs. Kamari sighs and brings out the charm Hex lost during the fight in his box of souvenirs.) All right, Take it.

Gwen: (Kamari hands Gwen the charm. Gwen reacts surprised.) Really?

Kamari: Yeah, I got tons of other stuff

Gwen reacts happily.

Gwen: Thanks.

Kamari: No Problem.

The two smile at each other, Ambulance with Hex in it driving along road

Hex: (Waking up.) My destiny shall be fulfilled.

Back doors of the ambulance blast open, the vehicle screeches to a stop, but Hex flies off.

Gwen: (At a restaurant.) I've been counting.
You've had eleven craw-fish to my nine.

Ben: (Gwen's charm, now being worn like a necklace, glows.) Sounds like it's time to make it an even dozen.

Gwen: (Smacks the fork out of Ben's hand as he's going for the craw-fish.) I don't think so.

Waitress: (As the fork lands on her foot.) Yowch!

A Rube-Goldberg-esque series of events follow, with the waitress throwing a glass, which gets sent flying from the chandelier into the kitchen where it hits a chef in the back.

This makes him knock a wheeled-tray with a bowl of crayfish back into the restaurant where it knocks into the Tennyson's table, smacking right on top of Ben's head.

Gwen: (Picking up the craw-fish.) Okay, now I'm full.

Ben: (A craw-fish from the bowl on his head crawls into his nose.) But they're not... Ahh!