♧Chapter 6♧ (Lilly's POV)

Lillian's POV

I open the car door, looking at the immense castle before me.

Jess hopped out of the door excitedly and popped open the trunk. It was dark now, and we had been shopping for four hours, it was nearly nine o'clock.

"I will get the boys to come and our bags. Could you give Zach back his credit card?" she asks putting her hand out, the card in her palm.

"Okay, do you know where he is?" I ask taking the card.

"In his office probably, just ask a guard to take you to them." she shrugs before slipping off- probably to get people to help get the stuff out of her car.

A guard opens the gate of the castle for me and I repay him with a quick thank you.

"Excuse me, ma'am what are you here for exactly?" he asks once I have started walking.

"Oh, um I am Zachary's mate, Lillian." I say turning around to face him.

He looks confused and says something in his ear piece.

"Yes, she claims to be Alpha King's mate."

"Yes sir," he looks up at me as I listen to the one side conversation.

He walks towards me and grabs me by the arm before saying," You are coming with me Lillian."

"What? Why?" I yell.

The man pulls out a phone and punches in numbers.

I listen to the one sided conversation again and a here a yell from inside the castle. The man grips on my arm harder, surely leaving a mark. I wince as the doors to the castle open and Zach eyes the man's hand and then me. He stalks towards us an angry gleam in his eye.

"Zacha-" I start but he puts a hand up to silence me.

He grabs my arm, yanking me away from the man and pulls me into his tight hold.

"Paul! What are you doing? This is my mate!" Zachary growls.

"Daniel ordered me to bring him your mate, please sir, he threatened my family." Paul whispers, bowing.

"Do you know where my brother is?" Zachary asks his voice tight.

"No, sir, he told me to bring him to Romero." Paul answers.

"Romero? My third in command?" Zachary eyes him carefully.

"Y-yes s-sir." he stutters.

"Well, Lillian and I have to get some sleep. Goodnight Jackson. Do not ever try to take what is mine or I will kill you."

Zachary pulls me towards the castle doors and stops at few guards telling them to find Romero and put him in a cell and he'd take care of him tomorrow.

He pulled me upstairs and towards his bedroom.

"I will be back later, I have to take care of Romero." he said quickly and let go of me and rushed back down the steps, taking two at a time.

I open the door to his room and gasp. I stand frozen in fear.

"Hello, Lillian." he smiles evilly.

"Daniel." I state.

"I am not here to take you, yet. Just came to drop off this." he says as he holds up a file.

"What is that?" I ask taking a step back and my back hits the door.

"A file on you. Thought you may want it, ya know to find out who your real parents are." he says smirking.

"My parents are James and Cora Olives." I hesitantly said.

"Adopted parents, here are your real ones. Do not worry you will be meeting them soon." he said placing the file on the bed then using his inhuman speed to fly out the five story window.

I run towards the window and watch as the orange wolf runs towards the woods and disappears. I do not know whether to read the file now, or to go and yell for someone to catch him. Two seconds later I am opening the door and speed walk to the first guard I see.

"Luna Queen? What has happened?" he asks in alarm.

"Daniel, was just in my room. He just left so you may have a trail if you hurry." I say, out of breath.

He yells to more guards before he disappears in Zachary's room and comes back saying," We have a code green!"

"Code green? What is a code green?" I yelled to no one in particular.

"Quick someone grab the Luna Queen!" a servant shouts. Someone yanks me by the arm, roughly might I add, and picked me up bridal style and sprints down the stairs.

"Alpha King! Code Green!" he shouts in my ears, and now all I can hear is continuous ringing.

"Is she okay? Where is Lillian?" he shouts and I hear heavy footsteps and a door open.

What with the Hernandez kids and heavy feet? They sound like an elephant herd.

"She is right here sir." he said putting me down.

"Thank god." he pulls me into a hug.

I struggle out of his arms.

"Zach! Let me go! I have to go get the file Daniel left on my parents." I say pushing him out of the way and running up the stairs and pushing anyone who gets in my way.

I run into the bedroom just as a guard grabs the file I swiftly take it from his hands and sit down, catching my breath.

"Lil-" Zach starts but sees I am occupied and stops.

"What is that?"

"My file, it has my real parent's name in it." I say opening it.

Lillian Adalyn Anne Olives|Linnington
DOB: June 21, 1995
Parents:
Mother- Nora Linningston/Cora Olives
Father- Quincy Linningston/James Olives

Godparents- Alpha King Jackson & Luna Queen Ava

I gasp.

"What?" Zachary asks in alarm coming to sit beside me.

"Your parents are my god parents and Nora and her mate are my real parents."

Then I cry, I cry for everything and anything.
- I cry because my "parents" are not even my real parents
- My "parents" never told me they were not my parents.

Maybe they have an explanation for everything, maybe they were going to tell me one day but before they could I was taken into the Royal castle. There is only one way to find out and I think some people are going to be upset.