♧Chapter 4♧ (Lilly's POV)

Lillian's POV

"Hello Lillian, my name is Elijah." the older man said.

"Ah, hi?" I say frowning.

"How much do you want for her?" Peter asked the woman standing next to me. Want me for? I am being sold to Peter, does he just want to kill me? Is there a price for my head and they sent him? Maybe I am just being paranoid. Maybe he knows who I am and is here because my parents told him to come and get me.

"Well I would have to ask King Zachary. He is busy at the moment so I will have to ask him tomorrow and give you a call." she said looking at the ground.

"Sounds good to me. Elijah, Kaelin, will you please leave me to talk to Lillian?" Peter asked.

"Of course sir." 'Kaelin' said bowing then quickly leaving the room.

"Are you sure, Peter?" Elijah looked hesitant, "I am the one whose money we are talking about. I am paying."

So they are here so they can sell me off? Peter, my best friend when I was ten. I remember the last time I saw him.

---------Flashback---------

We were at his house playing hide-and-seek. We were both werewolves so it was easy to find the other person.

I walked into his mom and dad's room, closed the door, and turned off the lights. He HATED the dark with a passion and I on the other hand happened to LOVE the dark.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." I said in a creepy 'demonic' voice. I am going to feel so bad if he gets nightmares from this. Actually, I felt bad as soon as I turned off the lights.

"Found you Peter!" I said triumphantly. He was in his moms and dads closet, hiding behind their clothes. He was hoping that it would have masked his scent. He was right, but I could hear his heart racing.

He screamed when I yelled out and I could hear his mom coming up the stairs, falling once but getting back up.

"PETER!?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" She was really worried. She has always been very overprotective of him.

"Yeah mom, I am fine." His mom was right outside the door, walking in, and kinda out of breath.

"What happened? Is everyone all right?

"Yes mom. Lilly just scared me. We were playing hide-and-seek and she turned out the lights and scared me when she opened the door.

"Oh, okay. Keep on having fun you guys. Make sure nobody gets hurt. "

"Ok mommy." Peter called back as she walked back down the stairs.

He looked over at me and smiled,
"Want to go for a swim?"

"Sure, why not." I smiled back. We both walked to his room and got our bathing suits. I usually leave clothes here because I am always over here and we always end up getting dirty somehow. So our moms thought it would be a good idea if we left one another's clothes at the other person's house, 'just in case'.

We swam in the lake, just across his street, for about an hour. My mom called saying it was time for me to come home for supper.

I said my goodbyes to everyone and walked out of the house, not knowing it would be for good.
I had my towel slung over my shoulder and water droplets fell from my slightly damp hair. I opened the door to my house on 149 Whiten Lane. As I was walking up the stairs my mom called out my name.

---------Flashback---------

"Lily!" Peter said waving his over in front of my face.

I blinked and said, "Peter."