♧Chapter 5♧ (Lilly's POV)

Lillian's POV

Everyone gasped, someone screamed, It was like Emily's head in that box all over again.

A woman, with red hair came over towards me she raised a hand, and slapped me. Hard. Before I could fall to the ground, some grabbed me and pulled me up to their chest. My skin tickled under his touch, Zachary's touch. He pulled me into his chest, while my left cheek was burning and sure to leave a bruise. My ears were buzzing and I could not hear anything.

"Lillian?" someone yelled but they sounded many, many miles away.

I opened up my eyes and they were met with blue ones, Zachary's eyes were filled with concern. He caresses my cheek and checked for any other injury.

"Lucy, why would you do that? Quincy, take her to the dungeons, I will deal with her later." he growls in command.

"Yes, Alpha King."Quincy bowed as he grabbed her arms, putting them behind her back and pulled her towards the door.

"Let go of me!" Lucy screamed.

I squeezed my eyes shut and looked away. Zachary pulled me closer to his chest hiding my face, but being gentle with my cheek.

"Zach, we need to get her under immediate protection. Do we have any suspects, Marco?" I think his name is Luis or something.

"Lucas, call in thirty soldiers to guard my room, Lily is moving into my room until further notice. And Marco, anything?"

"We have suspected it to be your half-brother, Daniel or someone else." 'Marco' said.

"Wait," I said and all eyes were on me, "Daniel stopped me in the hallway he said he was going to kill you and that if I told anyone, he um-."

I paused.

"He would do what?" Zachary growled out, his wolf was ready to come out. I could not have this not now, not with all these people in the room. He will most likely end up doing something that he would regret. I could not let him do that, he would never be able to live with himself and I would not be able to live with myself for letting him hurt these people.

"That he would kill me too." I whispered, and that is when he lost it.

"None of that will be happening while I am alive." Zachary yelled/growled out.

He released me muttering that he would be back later. He proceeded to storm out and I felt a pang in my chest. I knew he was not mad at or with me but it still hurt.

"Lucas, take Lillian into town, get her to get clothes and bring my sister with."

"Okay, Nora? Could you go fetch Ms. Hernandez?" Lucas asks.

"You have got legs, go get her yourself. And I am not a dog pup, do not tell me to fetch." Nora answers waving her hands in the air. At the last part she sounded mad but I knew that she was just messing around, she even threw in a little growl.

"But-"

"No buts mister go get Jessalyn yourself."

"Yes, Mrs. Linnington." Lucas whines and I laughed.

"Fine, I will be back in a minute, Nora find her some actual clothes."

"Fine Lukaiah, fine." Nora said.

"Come Lillian. We are going to find you proper clothing." Nora says walking towards the library door.

I follow her down the hallway and a few people bow to me, word must have spread fast. She led me to a room with a white, wooden door.