♧Chapter 3♧ (Lilly's POV)

Lillian's POV

"Attention all maids, butlers, gardeners, etc. please report to the ball room to get your new schedules. You have thirty minutes to accomplish this task or you shall be executed." A man yelled.

The conversation with other maids and servants stopped. We all hurriedly moved towards the exit of the cells. Most of the people down here have been up for about an hour getting dressed and talking amongst ourselves, well everyone else, they just called me a freak and told me to stop talking to them. So I did and I tidied up my cell. Today I was wearing my normal outfit with my hair in a tight bun.

I walked down the corridor and into the ballroom. I have never been in here before, but it was beautiful; turquoise silk draped along the windows, paintings and sculptures. The walls were marble, cold to the touch and the wooden flooring was to die for.

Signs were hung everywhere directing people to their schedules, I headed towards the servants/maids table which was on the left side of the room. Many people were already in line so I stood behind them waiting to be called up.

"Lillian Adalyn Anne Olives." I heard a women call. She sounded bored, as if she did this one too many times. I quickly walked towards the sound of her voice and she sat in a chair with a basket full of pieces of paper. She handed me a small white piece of paper.

"Lillian do not lose this sheet, you cannot get a new one and if you do not complete all of your chores, you will be executed" the woman said to me. I gave her a simple nod and walked back towards my cell to observe my new list. I was walking back when I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up at the unfamiliar wall of steel to be met with a pair of brown eyes.

"Oh, I am sorry sir, please excuse me I was not watching were I was going." I whispered.

"No need, my names Jack. What's yours beautiful?" Jack asked.

So he was the one who was talking about killing me, even if he did not know it. I mean he was the one talking about killing me, it is always to be safe than sorry, a motto my parents taught me and a motto I will live by. 

"Olivia," I lied, he did not need to know who I really am, I am nobody here, nobody knows who I am, I figured it would not hurt anyone, if anything it would keep me safe at the least. 

"Oh well I have to go and find my friend it was nice meeting you darling" he said before winking and walking away. All I could think about was that he would probably see me again through the day and know that it was not my name, I was pretty much as good as dead. At least I have a little while longer to live, right? The only thought that, I just kept thinking was, 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit' what did I just get myself into? I like to talk to myself if you could not tell, I think it keeps people sane in here, at least it keeps me sane since nobody else likes to talk to me. I just like to think that they are not as smart as me, they all think that they know everything. 

I kept walking towards my cell and I heard the whispers about me and I tried my best to ignore them but sometimes, I really wanted to punch someone, anyone. As long as it shut them up. I got into my cell and sat down and opened the white envelope. It read:

Lillian Adalyn Anna Olives your new chores are:

• Serve Queen Ava breakfast in her bedroom, leave it at her bedside table

• Clean living room on the first floor

•Clean Royal Alpha King Zachary's room

• Rearrange books in library into chronological order

If you fail to complete one of these tasks, you will face brutal consequences.

'Well shit' was the only thing running through my head at the moment. I forgot everything about being lying and getting killed. It was almost as if I got brainwashed and never knew anything about that.