Chapter 35: ice bath

[ICE BATH]"without leaving so much as a feather behind"

[ICE BATH]
"without leaving so much
as a feather behind"

Song: swan upon leda - hozier

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

     Aaliyah walked with Stiles to a party he was dragging her to. A party was the last place she wanted to be but Stiles gave a somewhat convincing argument that she can't hide in her room the rest of her life. Although she disagreed she forced herself to go.

"What?" Stiles looked at Aaliyah who had her eyes trained on the concrete sidewalk.

"What do you mean 'what?'" She looked up at him.

"I mean 'what' and you know what."

"'What' what?"

"That look you were giving."

"I didn't give a look."

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Leah."

"What look?" Aaliyah sneered becoming angry with the bickering.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."

"Because the last thing I feel like doing right now is going to a party." The girl sassed earning an eye roll from her friend.

"Just one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison. Tonight, we're moving on." Stiles argued. Aaliyah looked down at her phone as Allison's caller ID popped up. Aaliyah ignored the call shoving her phone in her pocket.

"Okay. You're right." She gave in.

"That's right I'm right. Come on." Stiles enthusiastically grabbed Aaliyah's shoulders leading her into his friends house.