"Not when we left," Charity said.

"I just told Charity everything we know," Risa told him.

It only took them another ten minutes to reach the Browning home, and they all piled out of the SUV as soon as Risa put it in park.

Charity took in the large beautiful home, and the property, noticing the woods off to the right. "That's our land," she murmured.

"Yeah," Ben said.

Jenna had always been so close. She shook her head and followed them up the steps to the door. Ben knocked and the door was opened a few seconds later by a young man.

Charity breathed in his scent deeply, as Solara came on high alert.

'Mate!' she shouted, prancing around in Charity's head.

Charity stared at him in shock, as she suddenly found her world rocked. Human mates were exceedingly rare, but usually if one member of a family has a werewolf mate, others would too. She wasn't surprised that this man, whom she guessed was probably Jenna's brother, has a mate. What did surprise her was that her own brother was mated to his sister.

She looked him over carefully, this mate of hers. He was tall and broad shouldered, his body well-muscled. She already felt tiny next to him, and she loved it. His hair was brown and cut to military precision. HIs green eyes traveled quickly over Ben and Risa before settling on her. They were sad, she noticed. But then, sorrow had been a big part of his life lately. Charity wanted to pull him into her arms and hug him, but she knew it wasn't the time. She'd have to wait.

Tyler couldn't tear his gaze from the beauty Ben had brought with him. Long, curly blond hair framed her angelic face, and her bright blue eyes stared intensely at him. She was petite, but athletic, the perfect height for him to be able to rest his chin on her head, he thought, then wondered why he would ever think such a thing. But the moment their eyes met, Tyler knew his life was about to change and everything suddenly felt right. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, and followed her inside, wondering who she was.

Jenna was pacing the floor, restless and still crying. Ben approached her and gave her a hug. "Talk to the ladies, and I'll take care of your father," he said softly. "Tyler thinks he needs stitches."

She nodded, unable to speak as Risa enveloped her in her arms. "We'll find Noelle, Jenna. We'll find her."

She let go of Risa, and turned to look at Charity. When Jenna had first seen her, she'd been jealous, but now she knew the truth. Charity walked up to her, and pulled her close, and Jenna suddenly felt the love pour over her as Charity held her, whispering in her ear. "Hi Jenna. I'm Charity, Daniel's sister. I'm so happy to meet you, but I wish it wasn't like this," she pulled back some, but didn't let Jenna go. She looked over at Tyler. "Who is this?"

"My brother, Tyler," Jenna whispered.

Charity reached up to brush the tears from Jenna's cheeks. "Welcome to the family, Sister. Tyler, can you please walk me through all of this?'

"Of course."

Charity finally let Jenna go, and she suddenly felt cold. Risa wrapped an arm around her and took her over to the love seat. "Daniel will be here soon, Jenna."

Jenna felt as though she was in a horrible dream. None of this seemed real. None of this should be happening this way. She was meeting Daniel's pack because she'd lost his child. What must they think of her?

Charity followed her mate around the house, listening as he told her what had happened. He was methodical, which she appreciated. She stood quietly in Jenna's room, breathing in. There were so many scents, but her mate's was the most powerful. He smelled amazing, but he was also distracting her from picking up anything else. "Tyler, can you step out for a moment please?"

He rubbed the back of his head as he looked at her, and Charity smiled at how adorable he was. "Okay." He turned and left the room.

Charity closed her eyes 'Solara?' she called. Her wolf had been silently taking everything in.

'On it.' She pushed forward and sniffed the room. 'Our mate smells yummy.'

'I know,' Charity smiled.

'Scent neutralizers. We need Ragnar.' Solara gave Charity back control.

She linked the Beta. Ragnar, I need your help?

To find the princess? Ragnar linked back

You know? Charity couldn't say she was surprised.

Yeah, we're pulling in now.

Charity immediately left the room and headed down the steps. Tyler was waiting for her at the bottom. "Daniel is here," she said as she walked past him, heading for the front door.

She opened it, and Daniel, Caleb and his mate, Charlotte walked in. Charity stepped out to speak to Ragnar in private.

Daniel immediately headed over to Jenna, who was still clinging to Risa. He pulled her into his arms.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "I lost her. I'm so sorry."

Daniel felt his heart break at her words, and he held her close, overcome by both his and her emotions. "Jenna, look at me." He tipped her face up and gently wiped her tears. "Jenna, this isn't your fault. You don't need to apologize. I'm not upset with you at all. The only one I blame is whoever took her." 'Rafe, I need you to help me calm her down.'

Rafe pushed forward, and together, they shared a sense of calm with her, helping her to relax. 'Mate,' Rafe whispered softly to her.

Jenna watched mesmerized as Daniel's eyes glowed blue. She was vaguely aware of the tingles, but the sense of calm and relief she felt made her breath easier. Daniel pulled her close again and she relaxed in his arms.

"Daniel Remington?"

Daniel turned around, his hands still on Jenna and looked at the man who was standing there staring at him. He was pretty sure he'd never seen the man before, but he guessed this man was probably Jenna's father. "Sir?"

The man gave him a small smile. "May I speak to you privately please?"

"Of course," Daniel turned back to Jenna. "Jenna, this is Charlotte," he said, and the blond woman that had come in with him stepped forward. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Jenna looked the woman over, realizing she looked quite a bit like Charity, and wondered if she was another sister. The other man who they had arrived with could pass for Daniel's brother. How many siblings did Daniel have?

Charlotte pulled her into a hug. "Hi Jenna. I'm Daniel's mom."

Jenna's eyes almost popped out of her head when she heard Charlotte's words. She pulled back looking at the woman who was hugging her. Werewolves must age quite well. Charlotte looked closer to her age. "Hi."

"Do you have any pictures of Noelle that I could see?"

Jenna smiled and nodded, then went to retrieve her phone.