08.Control

Destiny!

Fate!

These words are just the simple words for someone who don't know the real meaning of it until it plays its role in your life . These two words have the power to mould you or to crush you within yourself . They can make you the happiest person of this world and can ruin you in the worst way possible as well.

And the same is happening with Arushi as she eyed the man standing in front of him . His deep orbs glancing at her every now and than as he talked to his business partener.

She was busy talking to Navya when Advik's deep voice ranged in her ear telling his presence in the wedding and than she got to know that Daksh and Him are business parteners .

"Its him , right?" Arushi stiffed listening to Navya as the girl slowly nodded her head sensing his scorching gaze on her.

Navya sensed her odd behavior as she placedher hand on her shoulder "Than go and talk to him , why are you so quiet"

"Its not as easy as it looks Navya and specially after knowing that I am just a bad curse in everyone's life . I don't want to spoil his life as well" the breaking of Arushi's voice at the end didn't go unnoticed by her as looked at her in concern .

"You are not any bad curse Arushi. Just try to tal-"

"No Navya I have decided that I am not going to enter in his life again . I am already broken and now I don't want my broken pieces to pierce his life but now you just enjoy because its your big day , hmmm" Arushi smiled at her slowly as she made her way down the stage still feeling Advik's heated gaze on her .

She have already decided that she will leave the country and will run somewhere far . Far from this place , far from his eyes and far from his life. Sometimes life challenges us , make us go through worst things so that we could survive our future but it forgets that some people are already fighting with their life , they fight to the extent that it becomes difficult for them to live for even a day and when life throws its cruel game towards them , they break apart.

Arushi knew her life is tainted . It is so dark that no light would ever be able to make it lively again . And she don't want his life to get tainted . The destiny played its cruel game with them and they broke apart now it would be better if she just leave this place and move away far from his presence.

Arushi was lost in her thoughts as she made her way towards the enterence only to get collided with a hard chest . In a reflex a low shrink lift her lips and she closed her eyes tightly ready to endure the upcoming pain but she found herself trapped in the pair of two large arms . Slowly opening her eyes , her eyes collided with a pair of deep hazel orbs which were staring at her intensely making a rush of shiver to ran down her spine .

Advik was mesmerized by the enchantress wrapped in his arms . Her arms wrapped around his neck and her honey brown orbs which were staring straight at him made him feel thousands of sensations within him as his heart skipped a violent beat . When he saw her standing with Navya cladded in that saree . He felt his breathing stopped . The mehendi colored silk cloth wrapped around her made her soft skin glow like dazzling star .