06. Memories

Arushi stood there dumbfounded as Advik looked straight at her . The intensity his eyes shown told her clearly that he was not joking and this made her shiver . Slowly registering his words a dry chuckle left her mouth and her eyes filled with immense pain as if someone striked a knife through her heart .

"Don't you think that standing and talking to a characterless girl like me will affect your reputation.......Mr . Raichand"

Advik's hold loosened around her as he felt as if someone sucked all the oxygen through his soul . His heart died shattering in multiple pieces when she spoke those venomous words with her eyes filled with pain .

She have all right to say this . Every fucking right to say this but he didn't know that the thing because of which he was dying from past six years would make him lifeless when listening from her . The words he said , the things he said and did to her kills him everyday . Every single day it felt like a great struggle . To breath without her , to live without her . Everything tormented him .

Arushi was flabbergasted. She know what she said was harsh and only she know that whatever she said was a lie . A white lie . And now seeing his eyes which were filled with pain clenched her heart .

No she is not angry with him . Not because she loves him but because whatever happened and what ever he said was the things presented infront of him . The lies covered with a pure white sheer layer of fake truth represented in front him and anybody who witnessed those triumph truth believed so wasn't it obvious that he would believe that as well.

Specially when she herself accepted those lies as truth .

She had no one in her life. Throughout her life getting called by names and reminding that she was an orphan. A curse on this society because her biological parents left her to the orphanage and that she would never get a family . Arushi never expected anything from anyone but what hurted her the most was she broke him that day . The only person who became her family . The first person who took a stand for her and always protected her . The reason for her to survive in this world went through the pain because she broke him.

The truth of her side got covered and dumped in the farthest corner of her heart and she couldn't be able to voice it and so now she decided that she would push him from her life , from her tainted past by using the lies of past which eventually were true for people .

Her own eyes filled with tears seeing him struggling . His eyes looking back at her dumbfounded and jaw clenched to the extent where it felt that it would break . As if he is controlling himself .

And suddenly Arushi again found herself pulled to his chest but this time with more force and power . He held her waist more firmly and she shivered when his cold hand wrapped around her clothed waist more firmly . Advik wrapped his right hand around her throat keeping her face close to his .

Arushi suddenly felt hot and bothered . A low gasp left her mouth when he pulled her face closer to his . His lips hovering over hers and eyes filled with an unknown emotion. His hold was not painful but warm . Even in this position she felt safe and protective . And she was hating it .

"Listen and listen very carefully Arushi . My mind , heart , every breath I take , every beat of my heart , my soul . Everything is yours .
So this time you are not going anywhere because I need you . I f*cking need you"

Arushi looked at him in pure shock as her heart sped up uncontrollably.
The way he said it and looked at her with so much intensity left her in shivers whereas Advik was determined now. he looked at her promising through is eyes that he will do what he said .