04. Two souls

"Ready?" Aditya barged in the room asking Advik who just nod his head before wearing his rolex watch .

Aditya eyed his bestfriend smirking from head to toe as mischief filled him "Are you really going like this?"

"Why?"

"No , I mean Don't complain me afterwards that some rich spoiled girl fell for you and forcing you to marry her. I mean it's true that your a old log for me but bhai kuch toh khayal kar dusri ladkiyo ka. Itna hot lagega toh wo apne aap ko control kaise karengi" Aditya stopped his blabbering seeing Advik looking at him annoyed .

Guess what! He succeeded.

(Have some conscience for girls bro. They would not be able to control themselves if you will look this hot)

"If you are done with your nonsense toh kya abb chale." Advik spatted pissed before strolling outside to the car .

"Ohh haa uncle ka phone aaya tha . Party shuru ho gai hai aur Malhotras bhi aa gae hai aur ek aur baat" Aditya spoke trying to catch tha pace of his annoyed bestfriend who nodded busily scolling his phone but stooped as Aditya came in front blocking him .

"Abb kya hua tujhe?" Advik asked irritated seeing him blocking his way .

"Tujhe uss writer ko dhundne ki zaroorat nahi hai . Mr Malhotra aur uncle ne abhi phone kiya tha . Wo khud iss party mai aa rahi hai and leave it , you tell . Aisa gossip wali aunty wala muh kyu bana rakha hai as if someone bitched about you on your back " Advik shook his head before making his way towards the car .

( ohh yes uncle called me . The party is started and Malhotras reached too and one more thing )

( Now what happened )

( You don't have to find the writer . Uncle and Mr Malhotra called now . She is coming in the party and you tell why have you made this gossip aunty face )

Aditya and Advik took the back seat as the driver drove from Aditya's penthouse to the party venue . Aditya scrolled through his phone while Advik was deep in his thoughts. His whole being was different. It was so new for him . Anxious, nervous , restless , exited and what not . He was feeling everything together and on top his heart was beating abnormally making him sigh in distress. Aditya was well aware of his state and the reason as well . Even the reaction of his bestfriend in the party is making him shudder . Six years and now his wait was finally over. The second he saw the picture , he stiffed . He thought to inform Advik yesterday only but thought to let it continue naturally. After all it was his right to know about it himself but still he tried to lift Advik's mood a little which seemed Impossible. It seems like he himself doesn't want to do it .

_________________

"Yes dad I know I know , we will be on time . Paparazzi is informed . Everything is settled . Ab aap phone rakho hum bas nikal rahe hai" Shreya hang up the phone entering in her room only to stop on her tracks .