Chapter 12

^what I'm ranting about
I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in so long, but it's because of school. I've been bombarded with assignments left and right, and I'm currently taking exams, so my schedule is FUCKED UP. I'm doing this during school because I gave up on this assignment because it was too hard..... so here you go!

Flashback:
He smiled at me again when I started laughing, and then he had to look on his face that I couldn't figure out. I asked him if something was wrong, and he leaned in a whispered in my ear, "Mitchy, can I kiss you?"
Flashback over

Takemichi's POV:
"Ehh," I said, a bit taken back by what Kazutora just asked me. "Can I kiss you?" He repeated. I thought about for a second and realized what happened earlier and said, "Sure." And that was all he needed before he leaned in, and our lips crashed together. I slightly moaned and kissed him back, then he pulled us closer together to lean into the kiss more. He stopped kissing me and leaned down to my neck and started to leave marks, as if he was showing what's his. He pulled away from me and looked me in the face. We continued to stare into each other's eyes when the door opened and revealed Baji, who was looking kinda shocked, then smirked. "Wow......ya'll were really doing this without me," acting betrayed. I slightly pushed Kazutora away and turned towards Baji and said, "Did you need something?" Then he said, "Oh yeah, Mikey wants you, Mitchy."
"Okay," I said and went towards the door to leave. As I left, Baji smacked my ass. I gasped and turned around to see him smirking, then I speed walked away from them.

To be continued......

😀