Chapter 6

Flashback:

Takemichi's POV:

I slammed open door that Mitsuya said the kids were in, and I saw more than just my kids. I saw the very people who I honestly didn't want to see at the moment, especially because of the kids..... I saw Toman. "MAMA!" I heard Yuichi scream as he ran towards me. My mind went back towards my kids, and I ran toward them, picked up Yuichi, who was running toward me, and crouched down to my other two kids. Once I made sure they were okay I heard some clear their throats, so I turned around and was facing all of Toman when Mikey decided to speak up and said, "Takemichi, I think you have some explaining to do."

Now:

Takemichi's POV:

After he said that, I turned toward Toman and said, "What's there to explain? You clearly see that I have children-" Before I could continue, I got cut off.

"That's what you need to explain. Who children are those," said Baji.

"They are mine. I literally just said that," I said.

"Who are the dads, Takemichi," This time, it was Chifiyu who said that (a/n: I think I spelled his name wrong)

"They're yours," I said with a low tone.

"What?" Draken said.

"They're yours," I said a bit louder.

"Still can't hear you," said Baji in a bit of a teasing way like he heard but still wanted me to say it again.

"THEY'RE YOURS!" I shouted

"That's all we wanted to hear," said Mikey.

"Now, two more questions, why did you run away? And why did you keep this from us?" said Mitsuya with a gentle tone.

"I did it to keep my kids safe," I looked to see kind of expressions were on their faces, and they still looked confused. "Jeez, do I love a bunch of idiots?" I thought then continued to talk, "I still love you guys and I wanted my kids to know about you all but I hope you all remember that you are in a gang, one of the most dangerous gangs at that, I didn't want my kids to be apart of this and get harmed in any way, I'm sorry," I explained.

I looked down at my kids and saw that they were looking at me with tears in their eyes, I honestly didn't know why they were about to cry but since they were about to cry I was about to cry as well, so I pulled them into one big hug.

419 words
Hope you enjoyed, my lovelies❤️
Bye-bye👋🏾