Chapter 9

Flashback:

Everyone was so mesmerized by his beauty to even realize that they had stopped. When Takemichi had realized that everyone had stopped and was staring at him, he stopped and got flustered. Even though the room was silent, everyone all thought the same thing........

"He's so beautiful......."

End of Flashback

Takemichi's Pov:

I realized everyone stopped laughing, so I opened my eyes, I didn't even know were closed, and I saw everyone staring at me. I got embarrassed and asked, "Why are you all looking at me?"

Yuichi turned towards me and said, "Mama's pretty."

"He sure is," said Baji, smirking. I looked down in embarrassment, and everyone started laughing because of my embarrassment. "Okay but being for real, we really miss you, Takemichi, and would really like it if you lived with us, our kids included, of course," said Smiley.

"Idk....." I said.

"Please🙏🏾," said Angry. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me begging with puppy dog eyes. I looked at my kids and they looked back at me and smiled. "It's fine, Mama," said Yahiko.

"Yeah, we are okay," said Yuuchi.

"I guess we can live here," I said. After I said that everyone started cheering with happiness. "IF-," I started making everyone quiet, "I get a separate room that's not with any of you, still don't fully like this decision."
A few of their faces turned from happy to sad in an instant but still agreed, understanding why I felt this way. "Alright, let's assign rooms from them and we can do whatever after," said Mikey with sternfulness.

265 words

I'm sorry I have to cut this short but I have a test that I'm doing first thing in the morning at school, so I need to study😭😅🤧

Bye bye👋🏾