Chapter 5

Third Person POV:

Takemichi wakes up and finds himself in a soft, cozy, warm bed and immediately looks around the room, realizing what happened before he passed out. As he looked around, the door opened, and a purple haired male walked into the room. Someone who Takemichi thought he would never see again.......

"Mitsuya......" Takemichi said.

"Hello, Michi," said Mitsuya.

Then it hit Takemichi when he realized his kids were not in the room. He shouted with no hesitation. "WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN!"

"I'm gonna need you to calm to calm down they're in another room playing with toys," Mitsuya said.

"Take me to them, NOW!" said Takemichi.

Meanwhile, in another room:

Yuuki's POV:

After we were taken away to the strange place, we were put in a room and were palying with toys. It took me a while to calm down Yuichi because he was scared, but eventually, he calmed down and was playing with Yakiho while they were playing a bunch of men came into the room and I immediately grabbed Yuichi and Yakiho and held them protectively. "They all definitely have Takemichi's looks," said one of the men. Takemichi? wait, Mama? How did they know him? Another one of them spoke up and said, "I wonder whose is whose." What are they talking about? Are they talking about us? Just as I was about to ask them a question, the door slammed open, and I saw the person I wanted to the most but I wasn't the only one in the room who thought this way.....

"MAMA!"

Takemichi's POV:

I slammed open door that Mitsuya said the kids were in, and I saw more than just my kids. I saw the very people who I honestly didn't want to see at the moment, especially because of the kids..... I saw Toman. "MAMA!" I heard Yuichi scream as he ran towards me. My mind went back towards my kids, and I ran toward them, picked up Yuichi, who was running toward me, and crouched down to my other two kids. Once I made sure they were okay I heard some clear their throats, so I turned around and was facing all of Toman when Mikey decided to speak up and said, "Takemichi, I think you have some explaing to do."

382 words

Hope you enjoyed my lovelies❤️
Bye-bye👋🏾