Revenge || Cha Hyunsoo (Song Kang)

Start from the beginning

She pushed the plate out to him and he slowly lifted his hands to take it . "I'm y/n , i live in apartment 1413" she pointed down the hall and he just nodded again . "I made dinner for myself but i made a bit too much and figured i'd use the rest to try and make a friend , we should be around the same age im 18" she said and he opened his mouth to speak but due to the dryness in his apartment his throat was dry as well so nothing came out . He cleared his throat and tried again . "Me too" he said and he swears he saw a twinkle in her eye .

"Finally someone around here is my age . What's your name?" she asked and before he could speak she reached her hand up to remove something from his hair startling him a bit . "You had a string in your hair , i really like your hair by the way it's so curly , like mine" she said and he looked at her afro which had much more volume than his curly hair . "I'm Hyunsoo" he said and she nodded and held out her hand . "Well hyunsoo from today we are friends so you can always ask me if you need something i'm just down the hall" she said and he nodded before turning to go into his apartment and not saying a word . She laughed after the door was closed in her face and turned to go back to her apartment .

On the other hand hyunsoo was eating the food quickly almost choking but too hungry to care . The food was really good too so he definitely couldn't get enough .

~

Since then she'd started to cling to hyunsoo though as time went on he didn't mind . One day the both of them had just came from school and went back to their respective homes . Y/n decided that she needed to shower as she felt sticky and dirty from all the sweating she had been doing all day as it was volleyball season and she played varsity .

Hyunsoo dropped his bag , loosened his tie and looked at his phone seeing as it was october 30th . 'Todays the day' he thought but his thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang outside of his door . He thought for a second knowing that it couldn't be y/n because she'd told him that she was about to take a shower and it'd only been about 2 minutes since they got home . He looked at the monitor beside the door and saw a dark red trail of blood running through the hallway . It was like something or someone was bleeding and being dragged . His eyes widened as a woman popped up into his view .

This woman he recognized as another resident in the building but she looked different . Her eyes were all white and it looked like someone or something had literally taken a bite out of her chest . Her mouth all bloody as she groaned and moaned out inaudible words . Hyunsoo felt his breathing quicken and weirdly the only thing he could think of is y/n and if she's okay .

The lady rambled on about things he couldn't understand but he could make out her saying she was hungry . His body shook as he watched her look towards the other side of the hallway before making her way that way . He waited for a bit before looking out of his door and seeing that she was gone . He quickly ran over to y/ns apartment , slipping in the blood on the way and knocked hard calling out to her . When she opened the door she was wrapped in a towel and confused as she seen half of his body was bloody and so was the floor .

"We gotta get out of here" .

They made way downstairs and saw on the tv that there was a randomly attack of monsters and people turning into monsters happening outside . The government asked for everyone who was inside their homes to stay safely inside and not to contact anyone who was out .

They weren't the first ones to hear of or see that monster from earlier as a few people talked about it around them . From there they'd knew that every moment was life or death for them and everyone else .