Radha is looking at him with big die eyes and admiring him secretly while Madhav is gazing down still doing his work on her ornament.

"Madhav!"

Radha called softly and he responded even without looking at her.

"Hmm"

Radha scoffed seeing his ignorant and veryyyyyy calm attitude as usual.

'Why can't he just look at me or ask something?'

This question played in Radha's mind as she left a quick breath of annoyance and frustration.

Everytime they spend time together he will be like this, always say something rarely most the time.

She loves the fact that he loves very much to hear her talks more than anything,but his silent reaction towards some cases piss her off.

He is not a mute tho,he talks alot,tease her time to time,play with her sill things and much more things.
Sometimes whenever she say something or call him,this 'hm' will be his answer.

She jerked his hand away from her waist and she crossed her both hands upon her chest.

He lifted his head up with a teasy smile and gazed her patiently to see her next childish move.

Leaning closer towards her face,Madhav blew the curly little hair which is falling over her cheek making her more beautiful.

The hair strand swing back and forth then settled across her ear leaning a little backwards.

While Radha forced her eyelids up as she turned her head to look at Madhav who is now admiringly staring at her.

"Im not liking it when you shorten your words with a 'hm'
She added pressure in 'hm' in a funny way resulting Madhav to laugh.

Her little cute glare is worsening his laugh.

"I dont find anything comedy in it"

She said but Madhav seems like he haven't a plan to stop his laugh as he continued laughing.

"Now stop it"
Radha slapped his arm with a smile.

He chuckled and hold on his laughter, looking at the girl in his arms.

"Why don't you like it?"
He asked a question dipped in mixture of tease and playfulness.

"I just don't,that's it"
Radha answered and turned her head to the other side, showing him her fake anger.

"Ok ok..
I will try to change,hm?"
His voice came out with much love and care for Radha.

A complete smile appered on Radha's lips but she didn't put effort to look at him and kept on playing with his ring which she again entered into his finger some time ago.

His arms tightened its grip around her waist but Radha gave no attention to it.

Madhav placed his chin over her shoulder and sighed softly letting his warm breath touch her skin.