Gift (21st)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY UNPREDICTABLE NINJA
NARUTO UZUMAKI
🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

3rd person pov ~~

Kakashi along with The Uchiha brothers and his student Sakura were  standing at the village entrance.

Everyone was unsure of what's coming next. Even Itachi himself has no idea what Naruto is going to do.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes as he saw two person with that black cloak and Red clouds on them, are coming he prepared himself for the worst.

Crash! Crash!

5 anbus fell infront of them with a loud thud.

Kakashi's eyes widened as he noticed that there was no harm in their body but their chakra signature is so faint that a normal person would think that they are dead.

"Yare yare, Rokudaime Hokage. Putting these useless brats for your protection who can't even defend themselves from a normal gentle fist. I had more expectations from you."

Everyone's eyes darted towards the boy and girl who were standing infront them with an evil smirk in their face.

Sakura clutched her skirt tighter as she saw her old friends.

Mostly she was hurt after seeing Hinata. She had changed so much. Just because of Naruto.

If she had enough courage like her then nothing of this would have happened.

But a thing which was disturbing was the aura she was getting from Hinata. The warm chakra Nature of her had changed.

Now it felt like more stronger and more powerful. Something has happened to her while she was gone.

"Say Rokudaime, I think you have gotten my message."

"Yes."

Kakashi didn't dared to speak anything as he didn't knew how strong Naruto was now. Maybe he was stronger than them whole combined.

And besides that Hinata is with him. He was getting a powerful aura from her which means Naruto had changed her.

Sasuke on the other hand was feeling blood boiling over his veins. How come that girl was releasing a powerful aura which was stronger than him?

What Naruto had done to her?

"Well, I am seeing that you have brought your puppy with you even though I told you to only bring the last Uchihas."

Naruto glared at Sakura which made her gulp.

"What are you here for?"
Sasuke spat with venom in his voice.

"Well today we are not doing any fighting. I actually have some gift for you." He smirked.

Hinata noticed his signal and brought 4 people with her with their face covered.

"Who are they?" It was Kakashi who questioned cause he was getting a different type of chakra from them. A chakra which he is familiar with.

"Well, I guess your another male student is so dump to play with that he didn't even noticed there present while he was preparing for a revolution."

Naruto eyed Sasuke earning a glare from him.

"What do you mean by it?"

"I found them at Orochimaru's lab. I was going to kill them though but their last request to me was that they wanted to see their village for one last time."

He eyed Hinata and she realised what she needed to do.

"Since today I am quite peaceful so I decided to leave them. But don't worry I will come back and decide when to kill them."

"Are they leaf shinobis?" Sasuke asked.

"You'll find out once you see."

Hinata removed the clothes from their faces and everybody's jaw hung open as they saw the face.

"Obito, Rin....."

"Ka-saan, Izumi...."

Kakashi and Itachi spoke in union.

Sakura and Sasuke was shocked from head to toe that not even a word got out from their mouth.

Hinata pushed them forward and whispered a slow 'sorry'.

Izumi was almost falling on the ground but somehow Itachi caught her.

Itachi's eyes immediately teared up as he hugged both his mother and Izumi even though their hands are tied up.

He looked up at Naruto and mouthed a 'thank you'. Naruto just nodded his head.

Kakashi couldn't move from his spot as he saw the older versions of their teammates coming upto him.

"Aren't you gonna untie us?"

Obito said with a low chuckle as he saw the shocked face of his friend.

Sakura came up and untied them.

"Is this your student, Kakashi? She seems to be a fine Kunoichi."

Rin commented.

"Guys I...."

Kakashi was loss at words.

"We know you tried."

Obito said and hugged his old bestfriend so did Rin.

Everyone was getting emotional during the reunion but Sasuke couldn't believe it.

He had  trained under Orochimaru for like 3 years and how could he unnotice this?

What kind of game Naruto was playing with them?

And why everyone is getting emotional over it?

It could be a genjutsu.

Without even wasting a second he charged towards Naruto and Hinata with a chidori.

Hinata noticed this and immediately activated her Byakugan.

A very powerful wave was released from her eyes that he stumbled backwards but didn't undo the chidori.

She looked straight and dodged the chidori then hit in his stomach with a gentle fist which caused him to fly back and crash into a tree.

Everyone was too stunned to speak.

Sakura immediately ran towards him and helped him.

"Sakura."

A cold chill ran down be her body as he heard her voice and felt her presence behind her.

It was not the Hinata she knew. It was somebody else.

"Tell your man to stay away from mine."

Sakura couldn't turn her head back but no longer felt her presence behind her back.

"Everyone here get this through your head that, if you dare to touch him you have to get past through me and I can say that no body here wants a same situation like Sasuke."

Everyone gulped at her tone. .

This was not the Hinata that they knew.

"Let's go Naruto."

She turned back on them and so did Naruto.

They disappeared from the spot and everyone was still shocked to their core.

What happened was so fast that it took a lot time to digest it.

Sakura pulled up Sasuke's shirt and immediately gasped as she saw the scar.

"What have you done Naruto?"

Sasuke could hear her voice whispering but he didn't have the strength to look up.

He slowly let his eyes fall and let himself fall to the dark world.

__________________________________________

Sorry guys for short chapter but I promise next chapter would be interesting.