Chapter 19

Mon's POV

The semester has ended but still no sign of her.

Is she that busy with her lover.

It hurt me just thinking of it.

I once heard from dad that miss Sam is working at the company now.

So it means she will not teach in the university anymore.

Which makes me more hurt.

Is this what the leading role pilantita in the book I was reading Feel that day?

But at least pilantita has the words of her princess. She will go back and write letters everyday. My thoughts are cut.

My mom knocks saying dinner is ready.

In the dinner my dad mentioned that we will have a 3 days vacation in a beach with Mr. Scott's family.

It will be Tomorrow so I just had to pack my things. So 3 days huh?

Will miss Sam be there?

After dinner mom reminds me to prepare my things before going to sleep.

I prepared by clothes and necessities putting it in the luggage. Tomorrow 8 am will be our flight.

I then fell asleep after preparing...

At 6 am. I was surprised that Mr. Scott driver pick us up. Dad said that the other family will wait for us in the airport...

At the airport Mr Scott and her wife welcome us. We're riding their private plane. I don't see any sign of miss Sam though. Maybe she's not going with us?

Later on we rode the plane and someone sat beside me?

I look to see who was it.

And it was miss Sam!

"Hey" she said I just look at her still suprise

When did she get in the plane?

I didn't notice her a while ago.

I ignored her I still had to build the walls between us.

"Hey Mon" she keep getting my attention but I still ignored her

Maybe she became impatient with so she pull off my ear phones which doesn't have any music on.

Then she hold my chin to look at her

"Are you ignoring me?" She said

I was gonna Answer when she lean more. And kiss me.

I'm trapped again..

I push her a little after the kiss but she's way more strong than me.

Our parents can't see us they were sitted in front their are still vacant before our seat.

I feel helpless when I'm with her.

"Stop pouting your lips and stop acting so stubborn or I had to punish you in here right now?!" She said in a low voice before letting me go.

I was scared punishment from her may be severe.

Later on she calms down and then bring out her phone and put earphone she put the other one on my ear.

She was listening to a song.

I know this song.

No more blues.

"I still wonder"

"If this is a dream"

She hold my hand. I just let I was scared she may do something that I won't like if I remove it.

"That someone like you"

On the other thought I like how warm her hands it. It makes me feel safe.

"Would stand here with me"

I hope you will hold me like this forever miss Sam. But I know you're in love with someone else.

The song just keeps on playing until it ends with the word saying "I love you" and "I love you too".

I see miss Sam look at me while listening to that last part of the song.

I hope it's for me but I doubt.

Later on I had fell asleep it's long trip I guess.

Sam's POV

She's now asleep.

I can hear her little snore so cute.

I don't know why but she's ignoring me. I even have to warn her giving her punishment if she keep doing that . She keeps pouting her lips too that's why I kissed her.

She then just gave up.

She has no win on me and maybe she's scared of the punishment.

I'm still on my earphone the other one is still on her. Her head is on my shoulder. I still holding her hands. She looks like an angel.

I wanna shout to the whole world that she's my angel!

I remove some of her hair strands and kiss her forehead just sleep baby.

Yeah I had planned this tour with the help of my dad. He's now aware that I like this kid. So using some connections we planned this vacation with mon's parent. I think dad will inform her parents eventually.

But still I need to move faster. Someone might steal her from me and I don't want that to happen.

So this vacation is not just about having fun!

It about me asking Mon to be part of my life...

My girlfriend.

*******************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.

Having frappe while writing is the best! Thank for the frappe my fallen angel!!!