Chapter 11 New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo

Start from the beginning

Fut Bakugo-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Deku-So yeah, anyway where taking to one of the holding cells. So head back to base.

Liberation goon 1-On it sir.

The liberation goons left. Bakugo was giving the death stare.

Fut Bakugo-Don't make me regret this Deku.

Deku-Ok, gotcha.

Everyone made it to the base of the resistance. Everyone talking and strategizing. They were excited to see Fut Bakugo but when they saw Deku and Goku. They immediately went into attack mode.

Fut Bakugo-Wait you dumbasses!!!! This guy isn't Black and this guy isn't All for One.

Everyone-What !?

Fut Iida-If they aren't Goku Black or All for One, then who are they ?

Deku-Who's All for One ?

Fut Tsu-Wait you seriously don't know who All for One is ?

Goku-No, because we're from another universe.

Fut Melissa & Fut Hatsumi-You mean another reality ?

Fut Yaoyorozu-Bakugo did you check if they are Twice clones or illusions ?

Fut Bakugo-Yeah, yeah miss know it all. They came out of freakin portal.

Fut Melissa and Fut Hatsumi quickly examine Deku. Fut Hatsumi was touching Deku to see any effects happen to him from traveling.

Fut Hatsumi-Wow you body is all muscly and there seems to be no after effects.

Fut Melissa-And his body is sorta weaker.

Deku was getting flustered of being examined and from all the touching. Uraraka was starting to give that jealous look.

Uraraka-Uh, what are you guys doing ?

Fut Hatsumi-Oh where seeing if there's some kind of after effect and uh to see if it's true that you guys came from another dimension.

Uraraka-But did you guys seriously needed to touch him like that ?

Fut Melissa-Well kind of. But how did you guys get into our dimension ?

???-Whats going on here ?

Everyone turned to see a slightly older Uraraka.

Deku-Uraraka it's you.

Uraraka-Wow, I didn't know I look so cool in this dimension.

Goku-Wow.

Piccolo-This is some twisted reality.

Fut Uraraka-Wait Black ? All for One ? How the heck did you get in here.

Fut Bakugo-Don't worry.

Uraraka-Yeah we're from another dimension.

Fut Uraraka-Don't think I'm about to fall for that.

Deku put his hand on Fut Uraraka and showed his memories.

Fut Uraraka-Dah! The heck did you do ?

Deku-Oh I showed you my memories.

Goku-It looked you got the hang of it because she freaked out as well.

Fut Uraraka-But those memories are different. You were sad yes, but your usually happy. Not like the Deku I knew.

Fut Bakugo-Look I get but you need to let it go. We're lucky to last 3 years since that day happened.