Chapter 2 Deku's mastered ability's, A new quirk ?

Previously on what if Goku Black trained Deku. Izuku was starting to fall into the dark side. Especially seeing that in every battle more powerful dark forces approaches. Feeling that heroes are the cause of every villains attack. Wanting to stop the endless violence; Izuku meet Goku Black. Black sense the anger in Izuku's heart started to grow and decided to take advantage of that. So he trained Izuku to be powerful and full of hate. Soon Izuku receive a quirk called All for One. Now Izuku is planning to make society to lose faith in heroes so he believes would make true peace. How will things turn out find out !

7:16am

Izuku-Well time to go. I should say goodbye to mom. No I don't think I'll interrupt her sleep.

Izuku was walking to the trains station but he received a phone call

Izuku-Dam it what do you want Shigiraki ?

Shigiraki-Nothing just that we have a few people that are willing to give their quirks away.

Izuku-I'll be on my way.

Few mins later...

Izuku-So explain these guys quirks.

Shigiraki-The first ones quirk is camouflaged He can camouflage into any background or surroundings.

Shigiraki-The second one is photographic memory. Whatever fight sets he sees he can copy it.

Shigiraki-And finally the third ones quirk is electricity.

Izuku-Ok then. Now everyone give me your quirks.

Izuku placed his hand on their heads then a smoky red aura flowed towards his hand.

Izuku-Oh yeah one more thing.

Izuku used a ki blast and blasted them till there's nothing left.

Izuku-Well it's better to have less people to know about my quirk than to spill it out. Ok now I have to hurry. Before anyone gets suspicious.

Izuku dashed into a purple light again heading to UA. Then headed to class 1-A.

Izuku-Ok then I guess this is class 1-A

When Izuku opened the door. He was shocked to see Bakugo.

Iida-Put your feet down. Don't you have any respect for school property.

Bakugo-I don't give a dam.

Iida-Ok look let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida.

Bakugo-Shut it. I'm gonna enjoy crushing you.

Iida-Wha. Is that how you behave in the hero course.

Izuku-The day barely started and Kanchan is already making enemies.

Iida noticed Izuku.

Iida-Your Izuku Midoriya Yes ?

Izuku-Uhh yeah.

Iida-I have nothing but respect for you. You knew what the entrance exam was about.

Izuku-Thanks after all since were in the hero course it's more than showing off our skills.

Iida-I see so thats how you figured it out. Oh sorry I'm Tenya Iida.

Izuku-Nice to met ya.

Uraraka-Hey you're the curly hair boy.

Izuku-Huh oh it's you.

Uraraka-Hey it's good to see you again. I'm Ochaco Uraraka. And thanks for saving me from the zero point.