Chapter 8 Time for training camp, a dark secret exposed

Previously on what if Goku Black trained Deku. During Deku's times training with All Might and Grand Torino, Deku tires to find ways to handle the raw power of One for All. If that's not crazy enough, Deku is taking the name All for One and facing off with stain. After the display on the hero killer, Things safe starting to take dark turn. Now that Deku's and Uraraka's relationship is heating up. Let's see how things turn. Will Deku's secret be exposed and can the heroes still save the day find out.... Now!

UA secret meeting room...

Principal Nezu-I believe I know why were here.

Mr.Aizawa-Yes. To talk about All for One.

Snipe-The investigators were able to get some data.

Midnight-After Iida and the rest of the students gave us detail description on him. We puzzled on a few things.

Cementoss-Months before the entrance exam. A man was murdered. We did check the wound and it matches the same knife that All for One used against his fight with stain.

Ectoplasm-And during the school year more quirk users keep disappearing.

Vlad King-And what's worse is that. He's probably gathering an army.

Mt.Lady-I gotta be honest he's really freaking me out, he's probably one of the smartest villains we ever faced.

Kamui Woods-And we hardly know what his quirk is. He could have multiple quirks.

Mr.Aizawa-When he attacked my class at the USJ. I used my quirk and it did nothing, it's like he doesn't have a quirk at all. Including the guy who call's himself Goku Black.

Sir Nighteye-My student Mirio Togata, disappeared recently I haven't seen him, including his family. That can't be a coincidence.

Snipe-Hawks also gave us some info on the league of villains. They are in this building in the city. We need to evacuate the area and the students. I suggest we sent them to the training camp with the wild, wild pussycats.

Midnight-I agree. We need heroes to help with evacuation, the raid, and to protect the students.

Little did they know a little device was listening...

Shigiraki-Is everything going as plan ?

Dabi-Yep. Everything is going as plan. Soon the heroes won't be no more.

Goku Black-Hey you two, do you know where Midoriya is ? He's missing the training.

Shigiraki-Yes. He just made allies with the liberation army. Now he's having a meeting with Overhaul.

Goku Black-That's weird. I remember him saying he despises Overhaul, after finding out what they do.

Shigiraki-That's actually the reason why. He's only having that meeting as a cover while one of twice's clones go find a little girl. Oh yeah Toga and Twice is with him.

Goku Black-Good Twice is annoying and Toga keeps trying to stab me, good thing bullets, and blades have no effect on me.

Shigiraki-Yeah thank goodness.

At a unknown location...

Overhaul-I'm afraid I can't accept.

All for One-What makes you say that.

Overhaul-Let's just say. I'm not getting my business involved with this Hero, Villain war. I can offer you my quick deleters but nothing else.

All for One-Ok. Well how were you able to make quirk deleters ?