Chapter 9 The battle begins. Goku Black vs Endeavor

Start from the beginning

Goku Black-Am I ?

At the speed of sound Goku Black went behind Edgeshot and punched him though his gut. Everyone turned around saw in disbelief when Edgeshot fell on the ground dead.

Goku Black-What do you. One less sinner to worry about. When you guys see him in the other world tell him what he missed.

Midnight-You monster, how could you do that ?

Goku Black-What ? It doesn't matter who the mortal is. He would still commit to sin. I'm purging the mortal world. I freeing it marked by sin.

Snipe try to shot Goku Black but the bullets keep bouncing off.

Goku Black-You know all of you have sinned but the worst sinner of them all is Endeavor.

Endeavor-What are you talking about ?

Goku Black-Oh you don't to talk about it with a audience. I get it, you don't want to be viewed as a bad guy. And by the way how's Toya Todoroki doing ?

Then Mirko tried to do a axe kick on Goku Black.

Mirko-Come on did you forget to fight me.

Goku Black-My what fighting spirit you have. You know if I hadn't stole this body I would view the fight as a waste of time. But now I view it as excitement.

Mirko-What are you talking about stealing a body.

Goku Black well if you want the full story. Well I was once supreme kai apprentice. I was powerful but when I squared off the the mortal call Son Goku. I actually lost to him. I knew in order to lunch project zero mortals is to be stronger by being a mortal myself. So I stole his body and killed him.

Everyone is feeling nervous and angry for what he did.

Goku Black-Not only that but I killed his wife and son. I would have finished them if I hadn't teleported to this universe where mortals are more dangerous.

Mirko-So what are you an alien ?

Goku Black-I'm not but this body is. After I stole his body I was able to make it indestructible and immortal. Now I'm the most powerful being in the entire multiverse.

Mirko keeps trying to attack him. But he kept dodging and taking the hits.

Goku Black-Now that I'm a Saiyan, I kinda view this attractive.

Mirko-Don't try to flatter me.

Mirko trying to land hits on him. But he kept dodging. Midnight tried to help including snipe, but they immediately taken out.

Goku Black-3...2..1.

The entire warehouse blew up. Few seconds after the explosion the news copter was checking out the scene. Endeavor came out brutally wounded. Then Goku Black came out of nowhere and punched him in the face. Sending him flying back. Then Deku called Goku Black.

Deku-You almost done ?

Goku Black-Oh yeah. Just need to kill this sinner and pase 3 will complete.

Deku-Good. Did the trap work ?

Goku Black-Yes.

Deku-Amazing things are really going as planned.

Goku Black-Indeed.

Endeavor-Who were you talking to ?

Goku Black-All for One. Phase 2 is complete and now I just need to kill you. Oh and look the whole world watching your demises.