Chapter 6 Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings

Start from the beginning

Midnight-Nice names everyone. Now decided which agency you want to join.

Everyone left the class for the day.
Deku headed to the beach to have a sparring match with All Might.

Deku-All right All Might. I'm here for my training.

All Might-Ah young Midoriya. It's nice to see again. And yes we'll be sparring.

Deku-Good. I say that I get better results sparring.

All Might-All right then, bring it on and don't hold back.

Deku charged at All Might, but something happened.

Deku thought-Wait my power it's not going high in enough.

All Might did a massive blow, then Deku hit in the sand.

All Might-Are you all right young Midoriya.

Deku-(Groaned) Yeah, what the heck happened ?

All Might-Seems your body is not used to it.

Deku-Used to what.

All Might-When you try to use your quirk, your body is trying to make room for it when you already have one. Maybe we should stop for today.

Deku-No give me a min.

Deku tries to merge All for One and One for All, into a singular quirk. Deku was struggling his color aura was shifting to purple, to blue, to red, then to green. Then a big flash just happened. All Might looked and gave a complete shock. Deku was in a rosé color aura.

All Might-Amazing. Ho how did you do it ?

Deku-Well instead of using my quirks as separated powers. I merged them into a singular quirk.

All Might-Amazing, well then do you wanna finish this sparring match.

Deku-sure.

Blue lightning sparks around Deku. Both of them get into a fighting stance, then they charged at each other again. But this time Deku is even with All Might. Deku still hold back trying not to be suspicious. All Might felt like he's losing his balance because of Deku's knowledge of martial arts. Then they stopped when they were catching their breath. So they sat down and had their lunches.

All Might-I got to be honest I knew your a skilled fighter but I didn't think you know martial arts.

Deku-I've been practicing for months. And now I'm very skilled. When I fought I gain the knowledge of my opponents skill sets.

All Might-Amazing, you just have the makings of becoming a hero.

Deku-Hmmm.

All Might-I also noticed something.

Deku thought-Wait did he figure me out ?

All Might-You not using you full power.

Deku thought-Gulp.

All Might-Your distracted.

Deku-I, wait what ?

All Might-Your distracted because of something.

Deku-Uh yeah probably.

Deku took a sip of water, from his water bottle.

All Might-Is it because your in love with young Uraraka ?

Deku spited the water out.

Deku-Cough cough cough

All Might-Ha ha I knew it.

Deku paincked.

Deku-Where did that come ? What are you even talking about ? I'm not in love with her. I don't even know what love is. In fact I don't even do love see ya.

All Might-Halt young Midoriya. It's all right. This is a safe place. You can talk to me. Nothing gets in or out.

Deku walked back and sat next to All Might.

All Might-Do you like her ?

Deku-(Sigh) yes. And how did you know ?

All Might-Oh it was obvious.

Deku-Was I really that obvious !?

All Might-I get why your nervous but why would you try to walk away from it ?

Deku-I've been told that having a relationship is messy and things would go wrong. That it won't work out. I'm just worried that what if it's not meant to be.

All Might padded on Deku's shoulder.

All Might-It all right. Just go with the flow of it.

Deku-What do you mean ?

All Might-Do you know she feels the same way towards you too ?

Deku-Yes.

All Might-Then say it with courage and confess your love to Uraraka.

Deku-I wish I could. Even if I did. I would say the wrong thing.

All Might-When I wanted to admit something, I would go to the top of that mountain and yell at the top of my lungs admitting something.

Deku-Really ?

All Might-Yes, like so. I LIKE PINEAPPLE ON MY PIZZA !!!!!!!

Deku-Dam. I gotta admit, you got guts.

All Might-Yes. Don't feel discouraged young Midoriya. If you love her, then she'll love you. You just have to say it with pride. I think it's time for the day.

Deku-Ok.

All Might turned around nervously.

All Might-Oh when uhh you guys join your agencies, my old teacher wants to train with you.

Deku thought-Is All Might's teacher really that scary ?

All Might-Any way good luck.

All Might left. Then Deku flew to the top of the mountain. He felt nervous but he said.

Deku-IM IN LOVE!!!!!!! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU OCHACO URARAKA!!!!!!!

Next time on what if Goku Black trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Deku, and yes I'm accepting my name. You can thank Uraraka for that. Sorry the story felt short but the writer is busy with something. He just wanted to update. But he's going to make more action in the next episode. There's definitely be a battle with stain. And it's time for him to meet All For One. Im definitely gonna confess my feelings for Uraraka. Ohh I hope. Next time on what if Goku Black trained Deku. Deku vs Stain, Ochaco falls in love with Izuku. Don't miss it ok.