Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might

Start from the beginning

Shadowy figure-Oh we let them escape so they can get All Might and the rest of the pro heroes.

Mr.Aizawa-Why ? Who the hell are you ?

Shadowy figure-Well first we need to test out this Nomu and second you can call me All For One.

Mr.Aizawa-All for one ?

Shigiraki-Nomu attack!!!

The Nomu attacked Aizawa. He dodged a few attacks but was having a hard time fighting it back. Especially that the Nomu has multiple quirks. It was a matter of time till the Nomu was getting the advantage. When the Nomu got Aizawa he face planted him to the ground. Then Mr.Aizawa tried to head towards the new All For One but Kurogiri activated his quirk and at the last second Shigiraki used Kurogiri's portals and grabbed Mr.Aizawa decaying his arm. Goku Black then Charged at Mr.Aizawa and punched him in the gut then the lunched in the air. After that Mr.Aizawa crashed on top of the entrance door. Everyone was at shocked that the villains are that powerful.

All for one-There's no point in reseting. Keep fighting us and you will soon meet your end. Nomu finished them off.

But something unexpected happened. When the Nomu was gonna charged the rest of the students. Todoroki created an ice wall at the stare way. Then came Kirishima and Bakugo doing massive blows to the Nomu. After that Deku upper cut it and used a beam called spirit cannon, destroying the Nomu.

Deku-Sorry we're late we just need to get everyone else out of here.

Bakugo-I told you I can do this on my own!!!

Kirishima-Calm down Bakugo we needed to work together to take that thing down.

Deku-He always has a massive ego.

Todoroki-Doesn't matter we need to finish them off.

All for One-You really think you can defeat me ?

Bakugo-That's right it doesn't matter how powerful you are because I'm gonna take you down!!!

All for One-I wasn't talking to you big mouth.

Bakugo-What was that!!!!

Bakugo blasted towards All for One.

Deku-Bakugo you idiot, get back here!

When Bakugo was closed to All for One. He dodged. then it looked like Bakugo was attacked by nothing. Then was lunched to the air and pummeled to the ground unconscious.

Kirishima-What the how did ?

All for One-I can't believe he was stupid enough to fall for that. Guess he doesn't have what it takes to be a hero.

Then Deku, Todorki, and kirishim charged at All for One but they couldn't land a finger on him. Then one by one All for One took them down with ease. Deku got up and used everything he had to on the villain but One for All used a darkish green ki blade and stabbed Deku on the sides. Deku coughed up some blood.
When that happened All Might arrived but was destructed of finding everyone knocked out or defeated.

All Might-Your gonna pay for this because I am here.

All for One-All Might so nice of you to join us. But I'm afraid I'm not gonna fight you. He is.

Goku Black walked forward and charged at All Might. Both clashed fist. The fight was going on for min but Goku Black was holding back. Later he was able get All Might closed to his limit. Then he punched All Might in his wound. All Might felt agonizing pain. Goku Black then crashed All Might to the ground. Goku Black stepped on All Might and he was screaming in pain, trying to remove Goku Black from his wound.