Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might

Start from the beginning

Izuku-Either way the situation goes he'll get mad enough to start a fight. And don't worry he'll only be knocked out till we get to our destination.

Yaoyorozu-Those two really have history with each other if they fight like that.

Uraraka-Yeah. I'm nervous asking about it.

Few mins later. Everyone made it to the USJ.

Third teen-Hello everyone. Welcome to the unforeseen simulation joint or USJ for short.

Class 1-A-Kinda like Universal Studios Japan.

Uraraka-Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.

Izuku-You seemed kinda excited to see Third Teen.

Uraraka-Yeah third teen is one of the best heros there is.

Then Izuku walked to the stare well acting like something is wrong.

Mr.Aizawa-Midoriya what's wrong ?

Izuku-I'm sensing a dark energy sources, it's coming all directions. And there's two major powerful people are coming.

The dark portals spawned out. And came out was an army of villains, Kurogiri, Shigaraki, a Nomu, Goku Black, and a shadowy figure in a all black clothing

Izuku-Oh man that's a lot of villains.

Shigaraki-Seems All Might isn't here yet.

Goku Black-Still let's hurry and carry on the plan.

Mr.Aizawa-Thirdteen protect the students.

Shadowy Figure-Kurogiri you know what to do.

Kurogiri used his quirk separating the students.

Mr.Aizawa noticed that the students were separated.

Mr.Aizawa-Damn it. What did you do to them ?

Shadowy figure-Nothing they are still in this facility and alive. Just focus on the fight.

Mr.Aizawa-Who are you people ?

Shadowy Figure-You can call us the league of villains. Oh and good luck facing an army.

Mr.Aizawa-I've been in worst situation than this.

Shadowy figure-I don't doubt that Easer Head. Hey Kurogiri take care of Thirdteen and the students.

Kurogiri-I'm on it.

Shadowy Figure-And Nomu as soon as Easer head is done taking out the goons, you can fight him. Now all we have to do is wait for All Might to show up.

Shigiraki-I don't get it. Why are we waiting for All Might if gonna spare him anyway ?

Shadowy Figure-Because in order for the hero scociety to fall; We need to have data one every hero there is. Their quirks,skills,techniques,personalities, and weaknesses. In fact I'm getting data from watching Eraser head fighting, now I know his fighting sets and weak points.

Shigiraki-I see. Gotta play the long game huh.

Shadowy Figure-Yep and after this were gonna work on your quirk awakening. For the final part of the plan.

Mr.Aizawa finished all the goons.

Mr.Aizawa-The rest of the pro heroes are on there way.

Kurogiri appeared.

Kurogiri-A student escaped just as planned.

Shigiraki-Good.

Mr.Aizawa-Wait what.