~Just for the Day~

Start from the beginning

"I'm...just really good at persuasion?" She grinned

"Ok, yeah sure...you can get going now" 4 sighed, turning back to Mario.

Meggy skipped out the door and joined the rest of the girls from the cast as they walked away, already happily chatting. 4 just sighed, closed the door and turned around, now facing Mario, who was still doing whatever the hell he was doing to spaghetti.

"Alright Mario it's just me and you for now so if you could just beha-" Smg4 was cut off by a loud 'WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

Mario had begun to levitate in a sitting position, his mustache grew, and his eyes crossed. He began to accelerate before crashing into the wall at insane speeds, breaking a large hole into it. The planks landed awkwardly, snapping everywhere and making a mess on the tile floor. Smg4 flinched at the large crash noise. Turning to look at the hole, as the morning sun shone through, and the cold air was let in.

"OH COME ON, MARIO GET BACK HERE-" 4 shouted, running out of the hole into the morning air. It was a brisk morning, smg4 could hear the leaves crunch beneath his brown boots as he ran, this would be nice if Mario wasn't speeding to who knows where. His thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud, then a disgruntled groan, and then a extremely ear piercing "MY PINGASSSSSSSSSS" from Mario. 4 continued to run until he saw Mario curled up into a ball, holding his knees tightly to his chest, rocking back and forth and he whimpered and cried loudly.

"Uuuugh... Mario get off, you're heavy as hell." Smg3 groaned, sitting up slowly shoving the still crying Mario off his chest. "I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this.."

4 walked over, laughing quietly through heavy breaths, slowly kneeling down and speaking slowly to Mario.

"If you stop crying I'll give you extra spaghetti"

Mario perked up, immediately ceasing to cry, and wiping his face furiously trying to get rid of any evidence of him crying. Smg4 just chuckled and smiled, then turned his attention to 3, who was still sitting on the ground wincing in pain.

"You ok 3?"4 questions, crawling toward him.

"Agh- Yes, I'm fine, that idiot collided with me." Smg3 scowled at Mario

Smg3 rose to his feet, stumbling a bit, but ultimately keeping his balance. He proceeded to casually walk through the hole in the castle, Smg4 followed him, waving Mario along.

"What should we do?" Smg4 stared at the other two smiling brightly.

"MARIO WANTS SPAGHETTI :DDD" Mario shouted.

"Of course you do." 4 sighed walking to the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Oh god...4 said

"What is it now?" 3 grumbled wobbling over to peer into the fridge as well.

"We don't have any left...''4 responded, keeping his voice quiet and soft so Mario couldn't hear, like avoiding letting a child hear there's candy.

"Do you have dry Pasta? We could just make some.." Smg3 retorted

"Well, uh yeah,....I just don't know how to make it-" 4 chuckled nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Smg3 stared at 4, for a moment. He sighed, beginning to look around for the dry pasta.

"I'm sure it can't be that hard" 3 retorted, reaching for a cupboard.

4 watched, as 3 fully stretching his body out reached around, before he suddenly grunted, grabbing his side and beginning to fall back. 4 immediately ran toward three, grabbing his waist, holding him up.